Chapter 7: Panic Attacks.

3:00 am.
///Tords POV///

I woke up at 3:00 in the morning. Thinking to much about work. And Tom. I started to breath heavily. I could barely breathe. My vision started to get blurry. I fell. Passed out.

In the morning.
//Toms POV//

I woke up feeling okay. I wanted to see Tord. So I went to his house and knocked. No answer. His car was there. I went inside cause the door was unlocked. I went to his room and saw him passed out.

"TORD?!" I panicked and called an ambulance.

They soon came and checked for a pulse. There was a little. I got scared for Tord though.

I came to the hospital to check on him. He seemed pale. Not that pale tho. So I sat there and watched him look around the room cluelessly.

"Hey,, Tord?" I wondered if he was conscious or not.

He looked at me with his beautiful blue eyes.
"Yeah?"

I jolted. "I didn't expect you to be conscious."

He giggled.

I went home with Tord.

((Quick disclaimer. If you don't like sin then skip all this))

He pushed me onto his bed making me blush.

"You won't be needing these." He took off my pants.
"And these" he took off my boxers.
"Hehe" he took off his own.

That big penis Tord has......

I thought to myself.
He pushed me further onto the bed. He put his cold hand on my warm ass.

"Ah~" I moaned.
"That's what daddy wants to hear~" he said giving me a hand job. I moaned loud. He stopped and pinned me down and put his dick into my ass and started thrusting.
"Ah, ah, ah~!" I moaned a lot. He smirked as he trusted.
"Ah, Ah, AAH~!" I started to moan louder cause he was pushing in hard.
He started to breath heavy. He thrusted faster
"AH, AH, AH~!!" The bed creaked as he thrusted harder
"Aaaahhhh~" I moaned louder. He stopped. "Good job Thomas~" he said.
I was breathing fast. "Wanna sleep? It is 12:00." He looked at me.
"Yeah, Tord." I slept with him. I nuzzled my face into his chest. Feeling safe.