Chapter 3: The Truth

Tord woke up and went to the basement. In the basement lied many corpses. He smiled evily and grabbed a sharp looking knife. He headed back upstairs still smiling. He went over to where Tom was. He started cutting Tom's neck. I started screaming in pain. I could barely breathe.

“Ow!!! TORD STOP!! PLEASE...”

His smile started to faint.
He cut more.
I screamed in more pain while crying. Finally he stopped. Tord started crying as I was passed out.

“what have I done!!!!! I'm a monster!!!” Tord held the knife to his own neck.

I woke up and gripped the knife from Tord.

“Tord, No!”

Tord cried as he put his head on my chest. I pat him on the back.

“What happened, Tord?”

Tord wiped his tears.

“I’m a murderer...”

I was in shock. “May I ask why..?”

He looked at me. “Its in my blood... The ‘thing’ that possesses me wants to kill for happiness...”

I looked down. “My neck hurts.. a lot..”

He put his hand on my neck. A flash of blue light made the scares go away. I didn't feel any pain.

“How’d you do that?!”

His eyes were glowing for a bit. “I’m magic” He sarcastically smiled.

“Hmm...That was awesome!” I started to get a lil' jumpy.

Tord sat on the couch and I sat next to him. He looked at me and I looked at him.

He's so cute but I don't know how to tell him. Maybe one day we could adopt a child and grow a family. I'd love to be with Tord for the rest of my life. I don't EVER want to leave him. He's the person for me...

I thought to myself as I looked at Tord.

“Hey, you okay?” He said smiling.

“Yeah... I really want to kiss you” I said nervously

Tord pulled me close and pressed his lips against mine. I kissed back as Tord blushed lightly.

“Thank you..” I looked at him in the eyes

“Anything for you” He smiled.

Edd texted me and asked where I was. I got nervous of what he would say. So, I grabbed my phone and started typing.

'At Tords house.......'

'What?! Is he doing anything to you?!?!?'

'No.. We love each other...'

'WAIT WHAT?!?!?'

'Yeah........'

'COME.HOME.NOW!!!!!'

I put my phone down and hugged Tord. He started to pet my hair.

“What did Edd say?”

“I have to go to his house...”

“Oh okay”

Tord drove me to Edd’s house. I got out of the car and went inside.