Chapter 3

@STADIUM:

     "Oh god.....What will I do know....??Shaya you were the one who gave stick too....Divya....argh....i will see you afterwards......😡😡😡😡😠😠😠..I will not go....whatever they do i dont care...that's final I am not going...."
Shaya is murmering to herself

Raheem to Divya : "You look quite excited for giving a ragging for your friend....good friend.😉😉😉...I dont know whom you are welcoming....So I request Shaya to come heree....."

But there is no move of anyone

Raheem stared at Audience: "Areey...whoever may be this girl....i welcomed you honestly...why arent you coming"

All seniors becoming little anger

Raheem become more angry and just shouts"SHAYA"

Shaya become shocked and jumped from her seat with a closed eyes

All are facing towards her
Raheem understands the girl was who in the morning and just smiled at her innocent face

Ashiq before looking towards her just moved towards Raheem to cool off him....Just then Ashiq wondered seeing him smiling

Ashiq asked him : Areey....Now you are smiling...I thought you will be anger towards her....

Shaya opened her eyes and started to walk towards stage....

     Ashiq look towards the GIRL.....Shaya is moving towards stage with her heartbeats like "LUB DUB"

Raheem"Look how beautiful she is.....she is the one....in morning

Ashiq just nodded him and not able to look away from her....She ia coming like an angel....and He was forced to whisper "Masha allah"

Raheem just take Ashiq's hand with him and kept it in Ashiq's heart....: Dont fall for her....Always remember your heart she is your baabi....

But the fact that what Raheem told dont bothered him....whereas when he keep his hand on heart...the anklet's sound in pocket annoyed his eyes from her...

Ashiq:No....I will not....Not bothered to her....anyway...I am going...

He moved away from the stage without looking towards her....

   Raheem hold his hand : "Arreyy....dont go...if I get panic and lost consious when she comes here....you should hold me"😉😉

Ashiq just moved back.....

               SHAYA'S POV:

     What i will do now??Ya allah

     What i will do now??Ya allah....help me out.....
I just looked towards stage and finds two are staring at me...One is Ashiq and the other is handler.....I think they will burst out with anger....what the hell,?.....its your mistake to tease Divya...and you had get biten back....
I realised i am on the foot of the stage when dashes with it....