He Proposed

We land in a paddock in the middle of nowhere. The stars shine so brightly and the new moon makes it easy to see Draco. He looks nervous, he puts his hand in his right pocket and pulls out a little navy blue box.
"Hermione you are the best thing that's ever happened to me, we have a beautiful daughter, a beautiful house, a beautiful life and now I want you to be my wonderful wife". He looks up and I follow his gaze. I look up into the stars and elegant silver writing appears in the sky.
"Hermione, will you marry me". It says
I look back at him and he looks at me and smiles. I cover my mouth with my hands and joyful tears begin appearing in my eyes.
"Yes, Draco, yes" I reply
He smiles and pulls the ring out of the box. Its silver with with three little diamond studs around the band.
He places it on my finger and we passionately kiss.
We apparate back home and head to bed where we had a very passionate night of love.
It was 3:30am and I lay awake while Draco is asleep, I wonder to myself about becoming a Malfoy. Do I really want to change my surname. I like the name Granger, it's me. I toss and turn for an hour before I fell asleep  as well.
I wake up again in a daze at around 8:00am.
I smell bacon and eggs cooking. The smell makes me climb out of put and put my dressing gown on. I walk out to the kitchen where I see a shirtless Draco cooking it. I lean my head against the wall watching him.
"Morning" I happily say
He turns and says
"Morning my beautiful wife to be".
I blush and walk over to him. He puts the bacon from the fry pan onto a plate. He goes to put it in his mouth but I snatch it out of his hand. He stares at me gobsmacked. I grin and giggle. He calmly looks at me and then he begins tickling me.
After breakfast we get dressed and head to the Weasley's to pick up Charlotte and tell them the wonderful news.
We enter their living room but no one is around but I can baby giggles coming from upstairs. We follow the sound upstairs and we enter Ginny's room and we see Ron, Ginny, Molly and Arthur all with Charlotte. She's sitting on Ginny's bed giggling at Ginny's pygmy puff.
Everytime the pygmy puff moves, she giggles at it and tries to reach to play with it.
"Hermione, I think she may need one for her birthday from her favorite aunt". Ginny says
"We'll discuss that when it's closer to her birthday". I happily reply.
"We have news by the way". I announce.
Ginny looks down at my fingers and looks up at me then screams so loudly that Charlotte jumps.
"Your getting married, that's amazing". She squeals
She comes up and hugs me. Mr and Mrs Weasley come up and congratulate both of us. It was Ron's turn to come up. I'm expecting some kind of backlash but instead he hugs me and says congrats.