She's 7 months Already!!

As a mother you really do realise how quickly time does fly. She's 7 months. She's now rolling over, smiling, giggling, lifts her head up, and is slowly learning how to crawl.

She's such a happy little girl, everyone seems to comment as well about her being happy as well

My relationship with Draco is strong. We love each other and we make each other happy. When we announced that we were together we did recieve some backlash from Lucius. Harry and the Weasley's accepted it but were slightly reluctant to let Draco into our one big family.
"One wrong move and I'll hex him". Ginny threatens.
It's September now and the leaves are beginning to fall from the trees. We've been invited for dinner at the Weasley's at 6.00pm
It's the afternoon and Draco is outside with Charlotte in his arm showing her the leaves. I see her try to pull the brown leaf out of his hand and he just smiles at her. Meanwhile I'm preparing to pack some things for Charlotte when it's time to go to the Weasley's. I packed her bottle and some puréed apple and pear for her dinner. We've decided we'll head there a little earlier so everyone can play wit Charlotte.
We held hands and apparate to the Weasley's living room. We hear Mrs Weasley cluttering around in the kitchen so we head there first.
"Afternoon Molly" I say. Molly jumped
"Ohhh gosh, Hermione, your gave me a fright".
"Sorry about that". I say
"Afternoon Draco". She says politely
Draco smiles and nods.
Things are still a little tense but I'm quick to change the mood in the room with Charlotte.
"Molly, someone has been looking forward to giving you a cuddle". I held Charlotte and Molly walks over and takes her. Charlotte looks up at Molly and smiles.
"Ginny is upstairs in her room and Ron is with Harry at the Ministry." She says cautiously
"Everything okay"? I ask her
"You best ask Harry and Ron". She says
My insides twist now, what is going on? Please we do not need another battle.
I find Draco's hand and squeeze it. He returned the gesture.
"I'll go and find Ginny, I'll come back." I say to Draco. This is the first Draco is alone with Mrs Weasley and he seems a little nervous.