Draco's Comfort

I sniffle through the next few hours. I get an owl from Draco asking if he can visit. I quickly reply telling him he can visit in half an hour. I clean Charlotte up. I place her in a swing in the living room while I wipe my tear stained face in the bathroom. X
I hear a pop! Draco entered into the living room. I walk out of the bathroom and pop my head around the corner into the living room. I see Draco crouched down playing with Charlotte in the swing. He smiling down at her and he eyes are fixated on him. Definitely going to be a daddy's girl.
"Hi." I quietly say.
He turns around and his smile fades and his eyes turn to worry
"Are you alright?" He questions
Obviously I'm still red in the face and my eyes are bloodshot.
"I'm fine." I look down.
He comes over and puts his hand on my shoulder. The next thing was just instinct I guess. I cry into his chest. His arms encircle me.
"Shhhhh. It's alright. Tell me what happened." He says
"I hope I haven't lost my friends. It's been a month since I told Ron and I yelled and Screamed at him. He still won't talk to me. Harry has changed since I told him. We aren't as close as we were before. Draco you may not know what it's like but Harry and Ron are my best friends, they are the only real true friends I've had. My parents are somewhere in Australia, unaware that they have a granddaughter let alone a daughter. A girl needs her parents."
Draco just looks at me then hugs me again. He has changed so much and he is a wonderful father to Charlotte. I begin getting tired and I yawn.
"Here you need to sleep, I'll watch Charlotte for you." He says
I pull the covers back and I climb into bed. Draco puts the covers over me and is about to leave when I ask him.
"Can you stay with me Draco?"
"Of course, just be one minute." He replies
He leaves the room only to return a moment later with Charlotte in his arms. He places her under the covers with me and jumps in as well.  Charlotte lays in between us turning her head from side to side looking at us both. My eyes are heavy and before I know it I'm in a dream.