New Life

My life has now changed forever. Once she was cleaned up we were ready for visitors. Of course Ron and Harry were the first.
"Do you want a cuddle?" I ask them.
"Sure okay" Harry said.
I passed her over to Harry who seemed a bit nervous holding her.
"She's beautiful Hermione" he said
Ron didn't want to hold but instead he congratulated me and gave me flowers and lamb teddy for my daughter.
Ginny asked me if she could hold her, again. Then Mr and Mrs Weasley were welcomed in. Molly was crying with joy.
"You did well Hermione" Mrs Weasley said. Everyone just looked at my precious sleeping daughter.
"Whats her name?" Ron asked
"Well I've given this a lot of thought and I've decided Charlotte Ginerva Granger.
"Oh Hermione that's beautiful and she has my name." Ginny exclaimed
Charlotte was given back to me and she was awake for the first time I can she had blue eyes and faint whisps of blonde hair.
Everyone decided to let me rest and spend time with Charlotte.
"We are going to have so much fun together Lottie. Yes thats your nickname already baby girl. I love you."
The next day I was able to take her home. I was so nervous. I'm a single mum and I have someone that depends on me. I carry her to my door and unlock it. I place her in her cot while I decide to unpack. Next moment
"Waaaaaaaaaaa. Waaaaaaaaaa"
She's screaming her little lungs out. I decide to feed her which settles her down and falls back to sleep. I better eat something myself so I fix myself some food. I noticed chocolate frogs have been left on the table that are from Ron and Harry. I couldn't help it I had to eat one. Soon it was night and Charlotte had a bottle and went to sleep. I'm expecting I'll be awake all night with her crying.