FREEHAND PAINTING part 4

hey my dear viewers, don't forget to listen the song above^ cuz its one of my favorite one and is responsible for this not so goody goody piece!! Cuz while making this painting the song above was on repeat and i really love the way my hands guided me and my fingers dance according to the rhythm but i hope like always u'll like this. Here you go ENJOY!!

How's this guys?? plz share your views and advice!!

NEED YOUR HELP:guys i don't know what to do!! It's been 1 months and 2 weeks since i haven't done any painting,doodle or artisty stuff!! and the only reason for this is uggh am so stressed and this regret is eating me slowly and am suffocated cuz of this feeling. It's hurting a lot. my examination result came and my parents are not happy with it :(. They said if i study so much then why i got only 95.8% not more and they said they want my old percentage back which was 97+.................but they know this fact also that i don't study for marks i study to enjoy my life,i study for knowledge and i study cuz it makes me feel better...makes me feel happy,and you know now suddenly they want me to give them marks instead of knowledge but i failed in this i didn't scored good .....i only got 95.8% and i can't sharethis with myparent that how much its effecting me cuz they will feel hurt but i can't study like this also.........i can't study for 19 hours continuous and now it feels like study has became burden on me:( am giving my best am studying beyond my limits and i forgot to live how i use to do earlier which was enjoy myself and book when we are together but now i feel nothing like this !i can't study in pressure.....plz plz plz guys help me ! help me need your help!

************THANK YOU SO MUCH MY VIEWERS***********

HOPE YOU ENJOYED :)

IF LIKE IT THEN DON'T FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE

love princessomisa