I'm... I'm sorry.. Her whisper voice was breaking as she started crying. I know what you're thinking. Wow I've never seen someone so bi polar/crazy well, get used to it. Roa got off of me and let me sit up, once I was up she pulled me into a hug.

Quit crying, you break sometimes and I know you don't mean to get angry like this, you're fine. I say as I stroke the girls head, My patience for her was 100% and I wanted her to know that something like this wouldn't make me leave.

We heard knocking on the door which brought an anxious feeling for the both of us that it could be her parents. Quickly I crouched by one side of her bed while she walked to the other side to look out the door, I stayed as quiet as possible.

Two voices exchanged information and from the space under the bed I watched as she suddenly opened the door wider and a person wearing white high tops walked in the room and placed a peace sign under the bed. Hi Unni it said.

"Its just Siyeon" Roa confirms. As soon as I sit up I see the younger sister smiling at me, I sighed deeply.

"Woah! What happened to your face?!"

"Uh.. A name was said" I say honestly.

"Oh, damn.. Unni why do you hurt your friend so bad?"

"I'll do the same to you if you don't stop fucking cussing Siyeon." Roa says and elbows Siyeon hard in the side.

"Ouch. Sorry I get it from my sissy. Anyways, I came to talk to you about something not too serious, but like your the expert so I wanted to go to you" Siyeon says and sits on the bed.

"You're not about to ask me about sex are you." Roa says bluntly, Siyeon turns a bright red and shakes her head.

"N-no I'm too young for that.. But its about a.. Crush..?" Siyeon struggles to say, Roa and I exchange surprised looks with disbelieve, Siyeon has never had a crush in her life.

"What?!?!?! Who is it?!" Roa freaks out.

"U-unni would you please not speak so loud I don't want Joshua to hear" Siyeon refers to her brother; whenever Joshua found out about any type of crush he would try and turn into cupid and match them together.

"So? Who cares if he hears, I'll just kill him if he tries to tell anyone." Roa says, Siyeon looked down for a bit.

"Well.. Its also cause.. I kinda brought her.. Here.."

"ITS A GIRL?!" Roa screams. "MY LITTLE SISTER IS GAY??" She finishes, the first ever crush Siyeon has ever talked about and the gender was female, I would've thought she was gay too.

"Unni!!! Keep it down!!!"

Before anyone could speak again Roa ran out the door and headed for the living room, Siyeon and I slowly followed behind as we were wondering what terrible thing Roa was planning on doing when she reaches the girl.

The younger sister shouted the whole way down the hallways and stairs, trying to reach for her older sister, I watched the chaos as though it was from a movie and the scene was a dramatic close up to rising action.

When we all reached the bottom floor we stared at the girl in the living room for sometime, Siyeon stood behind Roa with her arms crossed, probably hoping that Roa wouldn't spoil anything. I also watched to see what would unfold.