at school

Sky pov

Finley at school I'm in the same class as kae 😁 "so sky what's it like?" Hmmm what does nana mean? "What" I said I was confused by him. " nevermind hay we are doing this maid cafay and cosplay thing want to join" he said "umm well I have to talk to igarashi about somthing bye" I say and go find him.

Time skip to the end of the day.

Sky pov

"So now that school is out kae what are you going to make me dress up like?" I say in a bored tone. "Well... you don't have the hair color so I think..." while kae was talking to me I can hear shinomiya and nanashima talking in the back.

"I don't want to be a princess" I say I feel so empty. "Can i come watch you princess." Nana said "your to stupid to understand" I said with a matter of fact. " what you say"

"You can count me out" igrashi said? "If it's the time then we can find a different way to..." "look I like you I don't want to be with anyone else but you tomorrow ok"

..........

NOT ON YOUR LIFE!!!

Me and nana and shinomiya said

"Look I think we need a way to handle this" I say looking at kae. Then mursuma said "why don't we split it up into 4 Minnie dates" "ok" we all said.

At home

"Kae are you ok you don't seem happy?" I said while thinking of nana. 'Aaa' "sky sky are you ok?" 'What what happened' i look over at kae "sorry it's just that.... don't tell anyone ok" "ok"

"I like nanashima" I said and now I'm waiting for her to say something like laugh or no you can't but she didn't?

The next day

Omg I can't do this😱😩😵 I'm dead I can't go out there looking like this

Why did I choose a neko "sky you look SO CUTE" kae said to me hugging me like crazy

Why did I choose a neko "sky you look SO CUTE" kae said to me hugging me like crazy. "Thanks but I can't breathe" she let's go and the next thing I see is nanashima dressed as shion

 "Thanks but I can't breathe" she let's go and the next thing I see is nanashima dressed as shion

"OMG SO ADORABLE!!!" My sister said.

Time skip to the end

"So sky what are you?" Nana asked me. "Well I'm a neko cat" ' witch I hate' "AAAAAAAAAA" " WHAT was that" "I think it was kae!" "Do you think she is ok" 'let go and fined out" I said.

"So what happend was these guys came and tryed to hurt kae but me and the boys stopped them"