eighteen

She looked at the person carefully, not believing her eyes.

"Jaehyun?" She asked. Jaehyun looked at her with a small sad smile.

"I thought you actually left!" Jihyun said, she was happy that Jaehyun was there, but something was incredibly wrong about him.

"Jaehyun? What's wrong?" Jihyun asks him. He just flashed a small smile.

"You know, I always try to hide my feelings. But I'm leaving, I'm going back to my town. Meaning, before I leave, I want to leave all my feelings here." Jaehyun said, looking down. Jihyun looked at him, confused.

"Why do you have to go back?" She asks him. He was still looking down.

"Many things, but mostly because..." He stops speaking for some moments, as if he had something important to say.

"I like you, Jihyun. And I can't do that, you are with Yuta-hyung." He said, small tears in his eyes. Jihyun never expected to see Jaehyun cry, he was all sweet smiles before, it was unbelievable.

This breaks Jihyun's heart to be the reason of Jaehyun's tears. She did not speak for some moments, she didn't know what to say anyways.

"I-" Jaehyun shooks his head. He stood up and gave a small smile between his tears.

"This is goodbye then, Jihyun." He said and walked away. Jihyun was just glued at her spot, nothing sinking in until Jaehyun was already out of sight.