five

Jaehyun approaches Jihyun again, seeing she was on the bench again.

"And, Jung Jaehyun has arrived!" He announces. Jihyun stifles a laugh at his behavior.

"Hello there." Jaehyun sits beside her, looking at the stars above. She also looked up, a small smile playing at her lips. He points at one particular star.

"Polaris, is it?" He asks. She nods and he smiles. She moves a bit and opens her bag.

"Jaehyun, here is your jacket. I mean that may be the only reason why you always come here." Jaehyun frowns at this and gets his jacket.

"Whoever told you that was the reason I went to you? Jihyun, it's because I want to know you, and not because of this jacket." He laughs a bit at the last part. Jihyun nods at this, understanding.

"So, why did you give me your jacket that day?" Jaehyun shrugs.

"Because maybe you'll get sick?" Jihyun shrugs in return and continues watching the stars with Jaehyun.

"Y'know." Jaehyun starts again. Jihyun just hums in response.

"I know a girl much more beautiful than the stars." Jihyun nods.

"And you like her?" She asks, but something was tugging in her heart to not ask that.

"Yeah, I-i mean...maybe." He says. Silence envelops them again as Jihyun looks at the stars again. But, Jaehyun was looking at someone else, not the stars. But Jihyun.

"She's lucky."