ten

Jaehyun looked down, waiting for the doctor. He was dead ass worried about Mark.

"Jaehyun." A familiar voice calls out to him. He looks up and sees Jihyun. Jihyun was wet from the rain, and tears made its way to Jaehyun's eyes again. He hugged Jihyun and she was took by surprise.

"Let me hug you for a while...please?" He asks. Jihyun just stood there, watching him cry like a small child who lost a toy or something.

"Jaehyun, who was he to you?" She asks. Jaehyun was still hugging her, tears still flowing from his eyes.

"I'm sorry for crying on you, he is Mark, one of my closest friends here, and he is like a younger brother to me." Jihyun hums as response.

"I was gonna introduce him to you." Jaehyun adds. Jihyun looks at him, slightly shocked.

"W-why?" She asks.

"Because he is precious to me, and I think you will get along." He says quietly. Jihyun looks at him with guilt.

"So, it's my fault why he got involved in that accident?" She asks. Jaehyun lets go and immediatly shakes his head.

"It isn't, it was mine. I was mindlessly crossing the street, and he saved me. That guy, I swear." He started crying again and Jihyun got her handkerchief and gave it to him.

"It's no one's fault, come on, Jaehyun. He'll be fine."