eight

"D-doyoung?" Jihyun asks, doubting. The guy looked up and his eyes widened in surprise.

"Jihyun, is that you?" Doyoung's face brightened, seeing the girl. Jaehyun stopped looking at the racks and approached the two.

"Jihyun, who is this?" He asks. Doyoung looks at him, then at Jihyun.

"Oh, he was a close senior to me in high school. Doyoung, meet my friend, Jaehyun." Jaehyun examined Doyoung, looking at him from head to toe. Doyoung noticed this and he stifled his laugh.

"It's nice to see you again, Jihyun. But I have to go, mind giving me your number?" Jaehyun watched the two, a hint of jealousy was present in his eyes.

"Sure!" Jihyun said with a smile that twisted Jaehyun's insides. 'She never smiled like that to me.'

Doyoung was watching Jaehyun's reaction and he tried very hard not to laugh.

"Thank you, Jihyun." Doyoung said and waved good bye.

"Um, Jihyun, I'll go get something, I'll be back." Jihyun raised her brow at Jaehyun but shrugged it off.

No, Jaehyun was lying. He went to Doyoung, who just came out of the store. Doyoung looked at the door, expecting Jaehyun.

"What are you to Jihyun?" Jaehyun asks immediatly, but seconds later was already thinking, 'Stupid Jaehyun, why are you doing this?'

"I am like an older brother to her. What are you?" Doyoung asks, planning to get the info he wanted, which was plain obvious.

"Just a friend. I-i was just curious, sorry about that." Doyoung nods with a small smile. 'Well, man, aren't you way too obvious though?'

Jaehyun goes back to the store, his face a bit red from embarrassment. He started looking for Jihyun.

"Stupid Jaehyun, why did you do that?" He asks himself.