•*insert katy perry song*•⚡•💓•

Todoroki x midoriya
Oh smutty chapter ;3

~Izukus Perspective~
I stare at him in the locker rooms unconsciously, he looks at me and I scramble and run out of the locker rooms to the field I cant believe Todoroki caught me looking at him. My mind is flustered the whole time durning gym, we go to the locker rooms and change I keep my head down changing and I gather my stuff rushing out "Iz-" I rush out before I can hear the rest.

~The Next Day~
"Izuku!" Todoroki says to me in the locker rooms "u-uh yes T-todoroki" "uh were you checking me out yesterday?" "u-uh" I try and push by him but he holds me against the wall. "Y-yes I-I-I was I-I love y-y-you" I studder horribly, he lets me go and we both go to the field tension between us. After gym class me and Todoroki are the only ones in the locker room, I put my shoe on to find myself to be pinned to a wall Todoroki hovering above me. "U-u-u-uh T-todoro-" he places his lips on mine, his lips are soft and warm not like I would think half hot half cold. He takes my shirt off throwing it somewhere and picks me up keeping me against the wall and kisses down my neck leaving hickeys along my neck and collar bone "T-todoroki" "hm" he hums "a-are we really d-d-doing this?" "yes we are" he starts unbuckling my pants, he throws them some where and takes in my small figure and brushes a finger over my nipple. I gasp he lowers his head but I stop him by tugging at his shirt he smirks and takes it off throwing it who knows where. I notice the bulge in his pants and I take his pants off for him, he lowers his head and plays with my nipples, I moan as his tounge swirls around my nipple and he nibbles it making me moan louder and more sporadic. His legenth brushes up against my tigh and "t-todo" I breath out and tug at his boxers, he sets me down and he strips for me completely and I quickly slip my boxers off and he picks me up again pining me up against the wall and he sticks a finger in me I moan and with what composure I have left grab his dick and start stroking it making him grunt and groan. He inserts two more didgets in me "I think your ready~" he purrs in my ear, shivers go down my spine and he eases me onto his dick I moan as he enters me. He pumps quicker in me "A-a-ah S-Shouto d-deeper" I moan he pumps in me harder, he brings me closer for a sloppy kiss "S-shouto I-Im close" he groans "so am I Izuku" he plays with my nipple and sets me over edge I yell his name "S-SHOUTO" I come on his chest and I feel him fill me up. He slouches over me panting and kisses my forehead, "thank you Izuku" "h-h-uh uh I guess t-thank you too" he kisses me and I kiss back immdently.

~💙~
There yee go
~💙~