meet the boy's

Sky pov

So kae went to school and she is still there.... I'M BORED!!! "Sky guess what" my mom said "what" I ment to say it not mad but it didn't work. "Tomorrow you are going to school"

.... what is she for real 😁😊😃 yes I can't wait....

Time skip to lazy😑😥

Kae pov

"Now when we get there be quite because my sister might be sleeping" I say to all 4 boys.

"WHAT. YOU.HAVE . A . SISTER." they all said. Whoops.

Sky pov

Why is it quite quite never good.

I go to kae room because she is in the kitchen so I open the door and.... four boys are in her room.... "are you kae' s friend's". I say. "Yep you must be her sister" ' that must be igarishe'

I know they want her. As her sister I don't know what to do. "You look nothing alike I through you would be like kae" that must be nanashima he is so cute I look away "nana you can't just say that I'm sorry for him he doesn't know how to talk to girls". "No don't that always happends" I say I see another boy

 "No don't that always happends" I say I see another boy

"What's your name" I say "shinomiya nice to meet you

"What's your name" I say "shinomiya nice to meet you.... um "sky it's nice to meet you to" I smile at him I look around and I am scared "what's wrong?" Mutsuma said to me.

"Well you probably already know kae is obsessed with shion from that anime show I just don't like it. I mean I like anime just not as much as kae does." I say I was about to walk out of her room when "sky what are you doing in hear.... NOOOOOO" she yelled in my ear😑😒  " mom told me".