I feel Like A Third Wheel.

Start bij het begin

He looks at me, "Yes you do. You came out of school earlier with red eyes. I want to know who is making you cry."

We arrive at the gym and walk in. "I'll tell you sooner or later." He takes his shirt off and his sweatpants. "I rather know sooner than later." We walk to the back of the gym and Owen climbs into the ring.

"How much sooner?" He looks at me as someone wraps his hands up, "Like right now sooner." I throw my head back and groan, "I'll tell you after you are done practicing." He rolls his eyes and leans over the ropes.

He looks down at me and I look up at him, "How about we do this? If I win my fight Saturday you have to tell me, if I don't you can tell me when you feel is right." I suck my teeth, "You haven't lost a single match!! That's not a fair bet at all!!"

He steps back and shrugs his shoulders, "Take it or leave it. Your choice." I cross my arms, "I'll take it. She's most likely going to be there, so I'll point her out at the fight." He winks at me and I smile.

"Stop winking at me, you might get beat up during your practice." He looks at his trainer and scoff, "Yeah right. Just sit there and watch me move."

After Practice

"How did I do?" Owen climbs out of the ring and I pass him his clothes, "You move differently from other fighters."

He lets out a soft laugh, "That's my specialty. I just don't move quick, I move based off of my opponent." He puts his clothes on and we head outside to his car.

"How do Ian fight?" I look at the ground and shrug my shoulders, "I really don't know, I've never seen him fight. This is my second time being here."

I wonder why Owen and Ian haven't been in the ring together. They both are undefeated, they're the same age, and possibly on the same level. It would be a good fight if they ever go at it.

"What exactly are you thinking about? Your thinking face is so serious." I look at Owen and laugh, "What does my thinking face look like?"

He looks at me and then back at the road, "You have such a straight face and you always look to the right and you always put your pinky finger on your lip." I look at him with shock.

He pulls up in my driveway, "I have to be very observant as a fighter." I scoff and roll my eyes, "Yeah whatever. It was nice hanging with you today."

I walk up to my house and he honks at me. I wave at him as he drives off.

I walk in the house and the first thing I see is Jack and my mom sitting on the couch watching tv.

I walk pass them and Jack stops me, "You gone come in and ignore your mom like that?" I roll my eyes and continue up the stairs, "Hi mother, hi Jack." I hear Jack mumble something, "Why don't you do something about her?"

I go to my room and jump on my bed. I close my eyes and let out a long sigh, "I wish I can stay with my dad."

Friday Morning

The next morning I am being wakened up by my phone ringing. "Hello. This better be good, because I have ten minutes before it's time for me to get up." I answer with annoyance in my voice.

"I'm coming to pick you up today, we're going out to eat after school before the game tonight." I sit up and groan at Shane, "You should have texted me instead. Now I have to get up and get ready, I usually would hurry up and go back to sleep and make that ten minutes last." He laughs into the phone and I get out of bed.

"Get ready Cupcake. I'll be there soon." He hangs up after that and I head to my bathroom and do my morning routine.

Twenty minutes later I hear a honk. I rush downstairs and ignore my mom and Jack. "Good morning Cupcake!!"

I get in the car and groan, "I'm hungry, buy me breakfast." He reaches for something in the back seat, "I already thought ahead of you."

He places a bag of food on my lap and I smile, "Thank you! Did I get a cupcake?!" He laughs and nods his head, "Yes I got you a cupcake."

I smile even harder, "What did you and Owen do the other night?" I look at Shane with a lazy look and laugh, "You did all of this just to ask about Owen? Why didn't you ask the next day and not today?" He smiles at me and shrugs his shoulders. "I kept forgetting to ask you about him."

I roll my eyes and sigh, "We did nothing, I went to the gym with him and then he took me home." We pull up to the school and see a furious Lily waiting on the sidewalk.

We get out the car and walk up to her. Shane throws his arm over her shoulders, "What's wrong with my precious Lily?" She sucks her teeth and looks at me, "Coach is making us do our main stunts and routine at the game tonight. Meaning Hannah and Megan will be beside me and you the whole time during our routines."

I laugh at the angry girl in front of me, "It'll be alright, as long as she doesn't mess with you, you'll be okay." She groans in response and Shane rubs her shoulders, "Cupcake make sure Lily doesn't come at their necks during the game."

I nod my head and turn around and see Mason. I leave Lily and Shane and walk up to Mason, "I was wondering when you were going to come over here." I arch my eyebrow at him and he points at Lily and Shane.

"They act like their a couple and when I'm with them I feel like a third wheel." I look over at Lily and Shane and see Shane pulling Lily away from some of the football players, "I didn't notice that until now." He shrugs his shoulders, "It's not like their denying each other, you can just tell that they flirt with each other, but they can't flirt with anybody else."

I look at them with a small smile and sigh, "I would like to have someone to be with." Mason laughs and lightly push me, "You'll get you, someone, soon enough."

I roll my eyes and mumble to myself, "I wish."