Chapter 1 - The Incident

•Note: Fowl language used in this chapter•

Lucy's POV (Until said otherwise)

"Hun, time for school!" Layla, Lucy's mother shouted.

"Almost ready!" I shouted back. Ugh, I hate this school. Makes everything worse since I was recently released from.... I prefer to not even think about it. My side still hurts, just like the doctor said it would. I got out of the shower and changed into a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt. I grabbed my bag, and headed downstairs. I passed by my dad's office and heard snoring. Mom's gonna yell at him was my first thought. I went to the dining room and greeted my mother.

"Morning, Mom." I said.

"Morning hun. There's French Toast for breakfast." My mother responded.

"I think I'll take it to go today. Later mom."

"Have a nice day."

With that, I left the house and on the bus, which of course was the start of another horrible day. Of course, I have to lie and tell my parents that I love school and what not. I sat in my usual seat, seat 13, and rested my head against the window.

After 20 minutes, the bus finally reached the school. I got off last just to be pushed as soon as I stepped onto the sidewalk. Luckily, I didn't land on my bad side, but I was still left with a scratch or two. I looked over to see who pushed me. Of course, it was none other than the most popular girl in the school. Obviously it was her, no one bullies me more than her. She's a major bitch, Lesley Parker. I got up and started walking to my locker, while Lesley was there talking louder than usual, saying how I was going to cry in the bathroom. Yeah right, I haven't cried in years. I don't care to bother with it at this point, I haven't cared in years.

I got to my locker and Lesley's boyfriend, Michael, shuts it and knocks the books I was holding out of my hands. I leave it on the floor as he start ranting. When he finally notices I wasn't paying attention, he grabs me by the waist. Of course, he grabbed me right where my scar was. I was in more pain than I was this morning, now.

"Sorry, short stack, but I don't let people ignore me and get away with it."

I cried out in pain, and that's when things went to shit. I was dropped to the floor and landed on my bad side, "Jackass, I had a surgery!" I slowly drew my head up to see everyone staring, but not in a mocking way - frightened. Everyone's eyes were staring at me, and I couldn't remember what happened. A teacher came in time to see me on the floor, and apparently what happened, as well.

"Miss Heartfilia, follow me. Now!" Was what my civics teacher said, also frightened. What happened? Why am I suddenly terrifying? Like one of those creatures from a movie. I got up and followed my teacher to the principal's office. Every student cleared a path more so than needed. Why is everyone freaking out? The space is good, but this is unusual...

A/N: hey, so here's chapter one, I know it may be bad, but don't worry, some familiar names will come into play hopefully by chapter 2 or 3. Reminder: there's no specific schedule, I just write to write and upload when I have time. Thanks for reading if you got this far. I also noticed I may be using the wrong principal or principle word but I may be too lazy to fix it so just bare with it.