/23/ Unleashed

Beginne am Anfang

"Jill!"

"Huh?"

"Do you hear me?" John Zedong asked I can see his impatient eyes. "If you want to find your friends you have to do exactly what I said. Close your eyes." I don't know why I'm following him and so I shut my eyes, "Tell the stone to bring you to Melchor Enriquez Morales." Even though I do not understand what's happening, I consciously followed his command and my mind began to think of that name.

Where is Melchor Enriquez Morales?

"I am here."

What...is...happening...

"Hello again, Jill." I opened my eyes and I saw myself...in the place where we last saw him—Rama Melchiore. "Welcome back to Machu Pichu."

"You are..."

"Memo. My name is Memo." He said while walking towards in my direction, "We have so much to talk about, just so you know I am one of the founding fathers of Memoire."

"No way—"

"Yes." He slightly laughed at my childish reaction, "That's why you need to send me back to the physical plane."

"Why?"

"Nasa iyo na ang Chintamani." Turo niya sa kamay ko, "You can do anything you want now. My beloved and loyal followers just want to see my return, that's why they want to find a Rosencruz to generate the power of Chintamani."

"I don't know how."

"Don't be silly, Jill." He stopped when he's close enough, "You passed the seven levels to prove you are the rightful keeper of that stone. Just ask, believe, and you will receive it."

"Bakit mo gustong bumalik? Bakit ka nila gustong bumalik?" tanong ko sa kanya.

"Because I am...their god."

"That's absurd."

"I know, but it's true, I am the Rama and I am an Aeon who represents the moon."

I don't understand what he's saying, he's calling himself a god and he has tons of followers waiting for his return and they created this game just to find a Rosencruz to revive him?

"Give me a new physical body; send my soul to that body, that's easy by just thinking. Thoughts can be faster than the speed of light, don't you know that a single thought holds a strong power." Nanatili lang akong tuod, "Remember, Jill Morie, your friends are in grave danger out there, if you want to see them alive then—" alam nila kung paano ako kukontrolin, alam nila kung paano ako pakikilusin.

"Stay away from her!" 

in a blink of an eye, a flashing white light came, parehas kami ni Memo na napatakip dahil sa sobrang silaw at tanging isang tinig ng babae ang naririnig namin,

"Atria, huwag mong susundin ang kahit na anong sinasabi nila sa'yo!" 

W-who the hell...

"What are you doing here?!" nang mawala ang silaw ay dumagundong ang boses ni Memo sa sobrang galit, at nang makita ko kung sino ang nakita niya ay nahiwagaan ako bigla.

"It's been decades since the last time I saw you, Memo." The white light was a woman wearing a black long gown, she has a snow white skin and long black hair, and she is gorgeous like a goddess. Who is she?