08

April is coming to a close when they're all heading out to the churchyard, donning black, and Hyungseob thinks he's numb.

He doesn't cry when they all do, and he can't hear the beating of his heart. He doesn't mess up his speech, he doesn't stumble over his words even once, he doesn't trip over non-existent objects in his path, and he doesn't burst into tears at the sight of his lover's eerily calm but still gorgeously beautiful face and at the touch of his icy cold hands.

He always trips over something or other, he always messes up his speeches, he usually bursts into tears very easily, and his lover's hands are always warm, spreading warmth from the tips of Hyungseob's fingertips to the other parts of his body.

There's too much things that aren't going the way they normally do, but then again, maybe it's because what's happening at the moment isn't something that normally happens.

It's not every day you see your usually calm and collected friends crying.

It's not every day you see a casket being lowered into the ground.

It's not every day you go to your lover's funeral.

It's not every day things like these just become so suddenly real so quickly that even you can't believe it even though every one else already has.