Its November

Jeremy's POV

Oh no it's November 1st I thought I I woke up to the sound of Christmas music. You see Michael has this life motto about how the day after Halloween is Christmas time. It's cute but annoying at times. I get out of bed and head down stairs to see Michael in his favorite Christmas sweater decorating the house and singing along to jingle bells.

"Morning Jeremy, I made peppermint pancakes with egg nog" Michael said when he noticed me. I ate my pancakes and drank some coffee and watched my boyfriend decorate the house.

"We wish you a marry Christmas, we wish you a marry Christmas, we wish you a marry Christmas and a happy new year" my boyfriend sang as he hung the stockings. I found his love for Christmas dorky and adorable. He found his Christmas hat, placed it on his head, and danced around the room.

"Dance with me Jeremy" he said grabbing my hand. We danced around the room to Christmas carols. We're have such a great time just being dorks. We're having a grand old time.

"I love you Michael, but what about thanksgiving?" I questioned.

"Eh we'll worry about that when the time gets closer" he replied. The rest of the day was full of Christmas music, movies and Christmas themed food.