Chapter 5

Kentrell Pov

So when I heard she lost her virginity to a nigga I got mad. I was staring at milian mugging her. She was looking at me like wtf you looking at me like that. So I hold up one finger telling her to wait till everyone gone out the room. When everyone was leaving out the room leaving us in there by ourselves.

Milian Pov

K- So you lost your virginity to a nigga that I aint approve of

M- Nigga you not my guy so what you talking about, you should be worrying about yo babymama

k- your'e mines so if I ask a question I want a answer, so did you lose your shit

M- Yes I lost my shit to my boyfriend why does that have to deal with you

I ran to the bathroom to instantly throw up all my recent food I ate. I was sitting by the toilet and I kept throwing up while kentrell watched me. So I told him to leave tf out my room and close my door and he did just that.

THREE WEEKS LATER...

So I have been throwing up and growing some weight. So I am going to the doctor to find out what wrong with me .Once I got to the doctor she asked have I been throwing up, dizzy, having pain, or any stomach growth. I said yes I have been throwing up alot lately. Then she asked something that wasn't expected but she asked me did i take a pregnancy test. I shook my head no in response. She said I should take one right now to see if I'm pregnant or not. So I went to restroom and took the test , thoughts were going through my head. The doctor came back with my results and she had a smile on her face. She congrats your going to be a mommy.

I was shock that I'm going to be a mom, then again I don't know I'm going to tell hayden and gang. The doctor said that she need to do ultrasound, so i layed on the bed whle she hooked everything up. She put gel on my stomach and moved the wond around while i cried as i saw two little dots on the screen. Not only am i having one, Im having two bundles of joy. Damn these babies making me emotional im suppose to be hood and coldhearted.

 Damn these babies making me emotional im suppose to be hood and coldhearted

Will she tell gang or hayden?

Drop some names for the twins :)

Babies ♥♥

Comment and Like ♥