Chapter 3

Milian Pov

I hung out with my homie ben today, when a girl came on the porch with a baby. Mind you the girl looked like a whole gorilla. She talked to ben while I wasn't paying attention to their convo.I just ignored her presence then she turned to me and asked " Who is you". So I corrected her and said " you mean who are you and I'm brazy, molly brazy at that. She ooked at me and rolled her eyes . I pulled out my 30 and pointed to her. I said " Fix your damn eyes when you talking to me shawdy. She looked scared so she hurried and ran away. I yelled out her that she going to get hers very soon fucking with me. I turned around to see these ugly mfs staring at me so I asked" what I do.". " Fuck you mean what you do just scared my girl mann you always ruining some happy shit." Kentrell said. I said " Now she your girl" He just mugged me and walked off as I smirked. Ben said " He always get like that when she around."

Later on that day

I was chilling in the house bored asf, I decided to facetime KD ugly ass. He answered on the second ring.

Kd - What bitch

Brazy - WYD BEST FRIEND

Kd- you know damn well we aint no damn bestfriends hoe but we over here just smoking

Brazy - who all there with you

Kd - gang even ya mans kentrell

Brazy - that aint my damn man you big ugly fucking beast

He gone hang up on me, so I got dressed in my outfit and shit

I made it to the house and these niggas was on the couches and tables dancing and shit

I made it to the house and these niggas was on the couches and tables dancing and shit. SO you know my ass was like wtf is going on. Ben ass going to say " come join this joint sis." I told his ass he good with that one . I was looking around and I saw kentrell staring at me, So I was like why he staring at me like that. I was getting bored so I told they ass I'm going home because this shit is wild asl. I went to my car and kentrell stopped me and said this sorry ass apology , to tell you the truth I wasn't even listening to him. I just got in my car and drove home to go to sleep.

Next day

Kentrell Pov

I know I fucked up with milian but its something about starr. She is having my kid so I have to be with her at all time. I looked over at the clock and saw it was 10:30 am, so I went the bathroom and got dressed in my snatch a bitch clothes.

 I looked over at the clock and saw it was 10:30 am, so I went the bathroom and got dressed in my snatch a bitch clothes

I was making my way over the milian house to apologize
for real this time.I made it to the house and I saw another car I was wondering who was here if her daddy wasn't here. So I make it to her room and saw that she was sleeping with another nigga in her bed. So I instantly got jealous but I left it alone because she not my girl. I went downstairs and slammed the door when I walked out. She suppose to be mines but she with another nigga. So I was walking to my car until I heard somebody call my name.

Cliff hanger

Comment, like