Chapter 4

Milian Pov

I was sleeping on my boy bestfriend Khalil. I know he is fine asl to be gay but you know its whatever. I was rudely interrupted by a slam on the door. i walked down the staris and looked out the window to see a very angry kentrell walking towards his car. So i opened the front door and yelled his name and he turned arond and said " nah gone back in there with your lil nigga you in the bed with." I just laughed at him because this shit was funny asl. "Fuck you laughing for breh" he said. "Im laughing because thats my fucking bestfriend and he is gay so i just think its really funny" i said. Khalil walks out the house and waves at kentrell. " Girl i have to go brandon calling my phone and getting on my nerves a bitch can never get a break. I looked at kentrell like what were you saying. He just walked away and didnt even say bye. Im not finna chase no nigga and thats on baby.

I was in the studio with cuban working on let it blow. When i couldnt think right and i was hungry so i told the producer that i catch him later and i hugged cuban. I made my way to wendys and drove threw the drivethrough to see a fine ass nigga wokring there. he was stariing at me licking. He said " wassup ma" Let me tell you his vioce had a bitch doing spins in her mind. I told him " Im doing great but it would be better if i got you number and name". He just smilled and said " My name is hayden wbu". I said "my name is milian baby" he gave me his number and my food. I drove home and got ready to go to the club with khalil and his bf.

At the club...

We were on our way in when i saw hayden and he smilied and came my way. " You stalking me now Mr. Hayden?" He just laughed and said "i think your stalking me first". We talked and drank the whole time. By the time we were both high and drunk, so we took a uber to his house and when we made it in he started to kiss me and i kissed back. He picked me up and took me upstairs, and he threw my ass on the bed and ripped my dress and panties off. He was so rough and i liked it and let me tell you his damn dick was so damn big bitch. You know what happened next.

Next Day -Morning

I looked over to see hayden sleeping and i thought about what happened last night and started to smile. I was staring at him i think a little to long cause he said " stop staring at a nigga i know im sexy". I said " boy please im the sexy one you must be smoking.". He just looked at me and kissed me on the lips. Later on in the day we were just hanging out. I made it home and saw that everybody was there. I walked in and saw them talking around the living room. I walked to my room and heard the door open and saw it was ben. " yes beenie weenie" i said. What i told you about that damn name girl and whats that on your neck" he said. I looked in the mirror and saw a hickie. Ben dumbas gone yell out " AYO GANG MILIAN DONE LOST HER VIRGINITYYYY." All i heard was feet running towards my room and saw all they asses even kentrell and he looked angry. I rolled my eyes and sighed " can i help yall?" i said. They just started piling me with questions and shit.

These niggas brazy but this my gang ♥

This is hayden

Comment and like

Comment and like

Kentrell in media ♥