30. Epilogue

Alana's POV

"Y'know. . ." Aiden smirks, pulling me onto his lap as the limousine drives around. "I wouldn't mind having my first time here, in the limo with you."

"Your first time?" I raise both eyebrows, stunned and he nods.

Phew, that takes off a lot of load.

"Well, sorry to break it to you buddy, but I mind." He groans and I knew why.

I didn't want to get into the limo with some long dress, don't get me wrong it was gorgeous, so I went to change and he, followed me.

His fault.

He saw the corset and now he won't stop being aroused.

"I'm just glad we're finally married." He murmurs nipping at my neck.

"Why?"

Maybe because we finally get to call each other husband and wi-

"So I can have you any way Anytime. Anywhere." He mutters huskily and I roll my eyes.

"Wow, I'm starting to think you married me so you could get some." I raise an eyebrow amused.

"Never. I married you for you. So I can wake up next to you forever, send smiles at you all day, travel with you, just. . be with you. Sex is just one of the unimportant benefits." I smile warmly, signing in content.

That's better.

* * *

We were finally home. And by home, Aiden decided to buy a house.

Without me knowing that is!

When he told me I was stunned. It was huge and I questioned his reason for the huge house.

"You're giving me a basketball team and a soccer team."

Makes more sense when he said it.

Even though, we all know, that's definitely not happening.

As soon as that door swung open, Aiden was on me like glue to paper, throwing me over his shoulder.

To say I was nervous was an understatement.

I've never done this, before. What if I suck at it.

Ugh, I should've said sex after 50 years.

Too late now.

I was plopped onto the bed, and my outfit was literally ripped off.

"Woah, slow down there cowboy." I raise an eyebrow at the overly excited Aiden.

His eyes darken at the corset and I knew for a fact, that tomorrow, I might be limping.

Not funny at all.

He traces kisses, slowing down onto my neck and I breathe out shakily as his lips reach my chest.

His finger gently dips into my waist as he hovers above me.

He continues to trace kisses, stopping at my waist before coming back up and claiming my lips. He was still dressed, so I tugged at his jacket, which he, without  a thought removed it. He stood for a moment. Unbuttoning his shirt and I avert my eyes quickly.

"Are you going to avoid my chest all night?" He teases.

"Yes." I nod and he sighs.

"Babe.  . if you're not ready. ."

"No I am, its just, I'm worried that I don't. ." I blush harder and he grabs my chin.

"Hey, nothing to be ashamed of here. We're both amateurs here. We'll take it slow." He plants a soft kiss in my lips and I instantly feel relieved.

And boy did he take it slow.

Well until like the seventh round when we got accustomed but Y'know what I mean.

* * *

Wes's POV

I woke up before sleeping beauty over there and admired her sleeping form beside me.

She had an extra glow and I smirk.

I did that.

Last night was, woo, amazing. For first timers I thought we were pretty great, especially her.

It felt good to finally. . be one with her and I know she felt the same way.

Let's just say the boys were right, she is a screamer.

"Stop staring at me you creep."

Finally I'm not alone.

"Good morning baby." I murmur burying my head in her neck.

"Hi." She mutters all of a sudden shy and I pull away raising an eyebrow.

"No, no, no. Are you actually being shy right now? After what we did last night." I ask incredulously and she buries her head in my chest. Her hair was once again frizzy, compared to the straightened form last night. I preferred her poofy.

"Be quiet." She mumbles and I chuckle.

"How do you feel?" I ask and she scoffs.

"Sore. Just sore."

"I did a better job than expected." 

"What did I say?" She murmurs and I chuckle, running my hands up and down her naked back.

"You were great last night y'know." I whisper and I feel her smile.

"So were you baby."

I was contemplating whether I should claim her again or let her rest, when the door bell rang.

"Did you tell anymore about where we lived?"

"No. . just Trina." She shrugs.

"Its maybe her." I say getting up and her eyes widen as she buries her face in the pillow.

I roll my eyes amused.

"You're unbelievable, y'know that?" I tell her pulling my pants up and she turns her head to stare at me.

"I love you." She murmurs and I smile at my baby, leaning over to captivate her lips. She grips my neck pulling me closer to her and the door bell rings again. She grunts and I chuckle as we break apart.

I walk towards the door, and swing it open. I was looking to find Trina, but a older man staring at me. He was darkskin and looked a little too much like Alana.

"Can I help you?" I ask and he breathes.

"Is this where Alana Winters live?"

"Yes. ." I drawl.

"I'm her father. ." He states and I blanch.

"But she said. . she said her father was dead?" His face sulks as he nods.

"I have a lot of explaining to do."

- - - -

THE END!

I hope you guys enjoyed this book ❤ I never loved writing a book this much and its admittedly my favourite couple.

I didn't put a mature scene because I suck at those, but it doesn't matter.  . right?❤

Thanks to all my readers.

Lots of love❤💞

-Zoe.