27. Xtra Chapter Bachelorette Party

Alana's POV

So.  . Aiden decided that we would hold our parties at the same club, we just won't be interacting with each other.

I roll my eyes as Trina tames my hair.

"Done! Now let's go, the guys are already there." She says and I raise an eyebrow.

"We're not talking to them, remember?"

"Correction, you're not talking to your fiancée."

"Oh Cmon, they're not supposed to be there anyway."

"Just because you can't get some, doesn't mean I can't either." She winks and I groan. I stand admiring myself. My make up was dark, and the black and white striped body con dress fit me like a glove.

I had so black pointy heels but I knew I had to change them later.

I can't even dance in these.

"Alana!" Trina yells.

"Coming." I walk quickly flipping my hair and I like it.

"Maybe I should wear my hair like this more often."

"Yea, better learn to do it yourself pretty girl."

* * *

It was Trina and some of our friends, well more like Trina's friends but we were acquainted.

As soon as we came in I was overrun with the scent of A.c, not the usual booze and sweat, but just coolness. I admire how big it was, allowing us all to space out.

It was dark with neon lights making an appearance every so on.

"This. . .is amazing." I was about to nod but I caught what Trina was looking at.

Men.

"Girl, you better calm yourself." I tease and she sticks her tongue out at me.

"Let's. Get. Wasted!" She yells and all of us squeal running towards the bar.

"Four rows of ten tequilas." She says and I raise both eyebrows.

"What?"

"Hey, don't look at me. We're all drinking this."

"Are you crazy?" I ask.

"Says the one who decided to have a Bachelorette party a week before their wedding. Not to break it too you sweet cakes but that's not how it works."

"Well, that's what we decided. I don't care about the rules." I shrug.

"Then drink!"

Five shots later.

"Oh gosh my head I spinning."

"Lightweight." Trina giggles. Her friends had already left us to go do.  . whatever it was and we just sat at the bar drinking.

Then:

Literally music to my ears hit and I gasp as PnB rock starts playing.

"Let's go!" I grab Tribes hand and she clumsily drops the drink and the glass.

"Woops." She giggles and soon my heels are off and I'm barefoot on this unsanitary floor. But who cares.

Swaying my hips, we shout the lyrics to 'Misunderstood' and dance like there was no tomorrow.

Drinks start passing around and of course, in no time, I was drunk.

Trina slips off my engagement ring and I furrow my eyebrows.

"You're drunk. I'm just ensuring you don't lose it." She nods sincerely and I smile.

The night eventually dies down and soon we're walking outside, singing drunkenly.

"I drove all nigghhttt, to get to you." I sing happily.

"Is that all right?" Trina continues acting husky and I giggle.

"I drove all nighhttttt,"

"I drove all night." Trina sings out of tune

"To make love to you." I stop and stand dramatically and Trina does the same. We lift our fist to the sky.

"I drove all nightttt .   .   ." We scream and soon I'm being grabbed from behind.

I gasp.

"Trina. . who is it." Her eyes are wide and soon she backs away.

"Uh oh. I-i didn't get her too drunk I swear." Trina slurs and my guess is Its Aiden.

"Right. I'm driving you too home."

"Baby!" I squeal turning around in his arms. "I was looking for you, but I couldn't. .  I couldn't find you. So Trina and I drank and drank and danced and danced and sang-"

"And sang!" Trina giggles and I grin at her.

"You're drunk babe, let's get you home."

"Yush! Take me home honey!" I tease as he throws me I've this shoulder.

"I've never seen you drunk before." He teases and I giggle.

"You look nice." I mutter innocently. "But you know what nice is for? Food. And you know what food is for? Eating. Do you get what am saying?"

"I want to eat you." I shrug. "I know its kinda weird but hey, you look tasty. Like an up sized snack." I rant as we reach the car.

"Oh my lord." He breathes and I giggle.

He places me down gently on the outside and I cuddle up with myself, falling asleep.