"Prince wait.." mama said but I was already out the door by the time she said that. My dad died for her ass and she gone fuck around with Uncle B that shit just foul. I pull out the driveway and turn up the radio.

"See Lil bitch you can't fuck with me if ya wanted to.." Princess sung. I hated this song but if my angel like it then I loved it.

That's my lil girl but I knew she was gone cuss so why stop her? I just want her to be close to me, as long as she ain't saying that shit at school we Gucci.

"Hey babygirl, you wanna see Auntie RoRo?" I asked.

"Yaaaaa!!" She nodded up in down.

Royalty wanted to have a lil house warming and I was down. She just didn't know squad was down too.

"Will uncle LuLu be there?" She asked.

I never told her Lucas and Royalty broke up cause it's not for a baby to know.

"If you ask him yea..". I mumbled.

"Lemme ask den.." She said demanding my phone in her hand.

"A lil later sweetie..." I tell her.

"Okay.." she said.

I decide to pick up Ryan loud ass because I just liked being around her. So did Princess, I honk to let her know I pulled up and her ass come out lookin fine ass hell. I been feeling her for the past couple of months.

"Aye Big head!!" Ryan yelled while getting in the car.

"Hey RiRi!!!" Princess yelled smiling.

"Aye Fat head..." Ryan smiled and stroked my beard.

"Wassuh fat ass,"

"Nun just the usual lyin ass niggas, Cheating with dusty ass hoes..." She said. I could tell she was mad about the fact that her "man" was cheating. She always either ranted about it or cried on my shoulder about it.

"He only fuck you over cause you let him...Fuck I guess he don't know any better..." I shrugged.

"Ayeee BARS!!!" She yelled. That made me smile.

"We going to Ro house right?" She asked.

"Yea.." I knew she gone bring up some shit about her pregnancy later but until then I was chill.

"DADDYYY LEMME CALL UNCLE LULU!!" She screamed.

I gave her the phone,Lord please let him not show.

"See ya later uncle LuLu!!" She said and hung up after they conversation.

"Is he comin?" I asked. No,No,no,no.

"Yes..." She said.

Damn

Royalty
I was watching bad girls club reruns in some shorts and a sports bra.
"You do what chu won't when ya poppin'."
I wasn't really dressy for any of they asses. Chris and his new bitch was coming over ,cause Kallie couldn't handle the "Gang Life" and Ryan,Prince,and Princess we're coming over. I was Instagram stalking Lucas and see a picture of him and his new hoe.