Chapter 14

Touka's POV

It's been one months since Kaneki being captured back to the 23rd ward. Life slowly back on track, Kaneki's name rarely being mention since then......

"Onee-chan! You're going to be late!", I heard a voice yelled at me, I reluctantly opened my eyes and saw Hinami sat beside my bed.

"Hinami-chan......?", I said in a sleepy voice.

"Onee-chan!", she yelled again. I looked at the clock, it's almost 7am. I quickly climbed out of my bed, quickly cleaned myself, put on my school uniform and climbed out though the window.

"Onee-chan! Be careful!"

"I know. Bye!", I said as I landed on the ground and ran as fast as I can to my school. When I arrive at my school, I sighed in relief as I still have 15 minutes before the class start.

"Touka-chan!", I turned back my head and I saw Yoriko panting for air behind me.

"Yoriko....? Good morning.", I said as she rested his hand on my shoulder.

"Where's your handsome white hair boyfriend, haven't seen him for a while....?", she asked. I looked at her, my face slowly saddened and sighed.

"Ehh....you don't have to reply....", she quickly realized something wrong and said. She grabbed my hand and ran inside the school.

--Recess time--

"Touka-chan....May I ask what happen...?", Yoriko came over my place and asked.

"He just vanished....", I said as I looked down to my desk.

"Huh...? Don't be sad Touka-chan, I'll always by your side, I'm gonna beat the hell out of him when he came back.", she said.

"*laugh*...Thanks Yoriko.", I smiled back.

"So let's prepare for the exam!"

*One months later*

"Hey guys, I'm back!", I said as I entered the cafe with a piece of paper in my hand.

"Welcome back....hmm...what's that?", Nishiki said as he pointed at the paper.

"Oh, glad you ask, shitty glass. This certificate is for the student of the year.", I proudly said as I shoved the certificate to his body.

"So.....Where's my 100 bucks?", I said as I stared at him with a smirk.

"*sigh* Fine, there you have it.", he pulled out his wallet and gave me the money. We all laugh as Nishiki frowned at us.

"Looks like we go back to the same cafe as before, I just hope that Onii-chan is here.....", Hinami said.

"Already two months huh?", I sighed as I looked at the calendar.

"I bet he's really proud of you, Touka-chan.", Irimi said.

"Yeah...", I said as I held back the urge to cry. "Today is just tiring, so I going to get some rest...", I said as I walked back to my room, wiped away the tears around my eyes.

Soon I walked past the room Kaneki used to live, I looked at the door for a while and decided to go in. I looked at his desk, picked up the photo I took with him months ago, memories started to flood into my mind. I looked at the calendar, noticed he circled at December 26, wrote "watch shooting star with Touka-chan."

"Waiting for you to came back....we'll watch it together.", I mumbled as I lied on his bed, curled up my body and slowly fallen asleep.

"Onee-chan! Onee-chan! Wake up, something just happen!", I opened my eyes and saw Hinami looked at me with a frightened face.

"What happen.....Hinami-chan?", I said in a sleepy voice.

"Come!", she pulled my hand and ran downstairs to the cafe area. As I arrived, I saw all of the people just looked at the television, remained silence.

"A covert CCG base in the 23rd ward has been attacked by the infamous Aogiri Tree last night....CCG had issued a report that no one survive the onslaught....."

As I heard that, my legs felt weakened and I sat on the floor, despairingly looked at the television. My mind just completely blank, soon I realized I'll never see the white hair boyfriend of mine again.

I bust out of the door, ran as fast and as far as I could. I just can't accept that I've lost him, the only guy I've ever love in my life. I ran and ran until I reach a mountain top. Although Tokyo in night looks gorgeous, but all of my mind just thought about him.

I stared at the city, tears slowly rolled down my face. I cried for hours and hours until my consciousness slowly fades away.

Third person POV

A certain long, dark blue hair male appeared and walked along the mountain side.

"Ahhh....the air is so refreshing....", he said as he took a deep breath.

"Hmm...? *sniff* Someone's nearby.... interesting....", he mumbled as a grin slowly appeared on his face. Light mist slowly surrounded the mountain top, soon he arrived at the source of the scent. A violet-haired female lied on the ground, unconscious.

"*sigh* Why you're here, because of him, huh?.......Dumb sister..."

A/N
Sorry for late update, busy on writing my new books....and I discovered a new anime for me recently...XD