SUNRISE

Chapter 1

James and I

Mary was in year 6 when she decided to prance around the fields without her mothers permission.Though she did not know that James a poor cottage boy was strolling his way down to his normal job, working in the button factory. All day James had to work so hard to get so little money. Mary's family was one of the richest in the town. They had the best house and cars and Mary's mother and father loved to brag about their wealth to people at various special dinner party's' but Mary did not like boasting, she didn't see the point of it and all she wanted to do was to go to a normal school and a have normal friends not ones that are stuck up and entitled. Though she did not know that James was coming up beside her. James with his heavy bags and weighted shoulders hit her while passing.It almost felt like he did it on purpose.

"Sorry I...did not see you there"

"Are you James the boy who lives a couple of blocks down the road?"

"I sure am why? do ya need me?"

"no, no Well maybe a little bit.Do you know how to make friends?"

"Sure I do."

"Can you teach me?"

Mary and James ran across the fields together once she heard a large shout from her big mansion."Mary! Come Back Here This Instant!" It was her mother. "Bye James... Meet me on this hill at 3 o'clock ?" 

"Sure" James said this in a sad manner. It almost seemed like he liked Mary's company. Or maybe just a coincidence. 

Chapter 2

What an odd thing

As Mary was skipping back to her home she heard a sound...like a sharp needle piercing through her ears the sky went black..... she looked at the sun. She heard screaming. The sharp needle went deeper.two seconds later everything was back to normal or was it? She ran home in fear she stepped inside the large bungalow to get help. She stepped in one room. This large black figure was pacing up and down the room like he did something wrong. The floor creaked because of Mary the black figure looked up swiftly. He turned into what looked like a shadow. His pasty white face looked guilty as he curled up into that shadow. Mary couldn't believe her eyes  she thought this whole day was a trick.

She stepped into her mansion with her butler standing right in front of her eyes,though he did not do anything,"Butler today was weird can please come in plus it is so hot out here"

The butler did not answer to her orders. He just stood there staring at her. "Mr Butler I know your playing tricks again." she moved him to the side he was almost as heavy as lead but he was still  not moving. The butler and Mary had a close relationship and the Butler would not play tricks like this he would put hot sauce in my chicken those sort of tricks. she was wondering what was happening.

Chapter 3 

Found it!

She was looking in the base meant for the broom as she came across a large pendant the pendants head was a large stopwatch bigger than her head. She picked it up and read a letter that was on it. The large black figure came. He seemed scared of me he was shivering. "Its fine I am friendly." "really..." said the large black figure confused " yes i only want you to reverse time and not make every thing frozen" "sorry just playing joke" "well its not really a joke to me now reverse!" the large black figure spun around a couple of times whirling the world around. there you happy now..." " yes" the large black figure smiled and slid his shadow back into the pendant the real body was James... They leaned in for a kiss until " Wait WHAT THE HECK I WAS ABOUT TO KISS A MONSTER!"

THE END