Announcement

Yo guys!!

As you may or may not know, I will be posting a series of fics of each BTS member with the other one, Sins and Virtues, a whole joint for all the members. All are unrelated unless mentioned like the sequel of this book. All are in my bio for statuses so feel free to check.

Again, this was my first book which I started when I had bad writing skills, which I still do have, so I want to apologise for the short chapters and grammar and sudden long chapters later on as I improved. Thank you readers of this book again, who have flew me to a 1K reads I'm very happy of. Love y'all~ 💕💕💕 Through this book, I have developed more as a writer and for that, I thank you all for reading this book and following me if you did haha. I'm still lame as ever and can't really do comedy books but will try to put in BTS jokes and all to the of my best ability.

Books I will release overtime:

Aristocrat // myg.
Split » pjm.
Love Yourself [knj]
Assassin » jhs.
The Flawed Angel [kth.]

Reminder: books aren't going to be released accordingly and will all take time bcos my phone is gone rn ugh moms

If I write certain content wrongly, pls do correct me. It would be a great to my work so that I can provide a better idea to the little readers I have. Same with grammar and spelling and punctuation. All characters except for BTS are fictional along with the events and everything that happens, save for some. Most of my content will be based on TV dramas, other books, manga and anime so there may be foreign names and shit.

Once again, thank you for the support and love you have given this books and I hope that you can do the same to my other works as of now.

Already published from my BTS series:

Falling for the opposite of me jjk. [completed]
Sins & Virtues *all members
See me. [ksj]

Advised: my books have a great deal of sexual references and like low quality smuts with swear words so may not be entirely suitable for rly innocent kids.

Love
-yoonsnspoons aka Emma :3