05

Next day at school...

Saeyeon POV

"Ahhhhhh... I don't want to sit here. Crappy Prince of Hell." I complained as Tae and I entered the classroom, bags slung over our shoulders.

"Oh, ouch Hun," that boy said as I reluctantly walked to my seat. "That hurt my feelings. Why am I crappy if I may ask, Hun?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Obviously cos you're a demon."

"Oh really? Hun, are you sure that you're not blushing or possibly," he put his face real close to mine, his hand on my chin to make me look at him, "falling for me, the Prince of Hell?"

I felt my cheeks tingle a bit.

To be honest, Jungkook was kind of hot. Well, so were his other demon friends.

Wait what?! What the hell am I thinking?!

I quickly sat up and turned away from Jungkook, hiding my face from him so that he wouldn't see my face.

Though he seemed to be amused by my reaction and I could sense him smirk.

Seriously. Why does he keep smirking? Does he have like a really bad smirking habit or something like that? Haiz...

"So, Hun, how about we skip class and hang out?" Jungkook quietly asked me, snapping me out of my reverie.

"Wait what?! Dude hell no!" I screamed at him a little too loudly.

"Saeyeon!" Mr Kang shouted at me. "Detention with Mr Jeon for talking and screaming non stop during class." He said sternly.

I stood there in annoyance and frustration.

Wts! It's not my fault. Oh wait actually it is. Why did I even talk to a demon in the first place?

Sighing, I sat back down and ignored Jungkook for the rest of school.

After the bell rang, Jungkook and I followed Mr Kang to the library for our detention.

"Do this worksheet. When you're done, you may leave."

I took the thick worksheet and sat down.

Hah! This is so easy! God I love geography.

As I quickly did the worksheet, I glanced over at Jungkook.

And he was just staring at me do the paper. I felt a knot form in my stomach. Omo. Shit. I feel tingly. And why the fuck do I feel like this? Ugh.

I turned my head back to the paper, cleared my thoughts of Jeon Jungkook and continued doing the paper.

Soon enough, I was done!

"Mr Kang, I'm done with the worksheet!" I happily chirped.

"Ok hand it in and you may go now. You have submitted excellent results for your homework so I wouldn't want to get distracted during class, alright Saeyeon?" He reminded me with a stern wag of his finger.

I shyly bowed my head and just as I was about to get away from Jeon Jungkook, I heard that voice say, "I'm done too Mr Kang."

"Ok then. Two of you don't talk so much in class alright? Ok go home now. It's already 5pm."

As soon as he stepped out of the library, I ran all the way to Taehyung who was kindly waiting for me like always, fleeing from the creepy demon before he could do some weird shit.

"Yo Tae, wassup?" I fist bumped him cutely as I greeted him, his boxy smile returning it.

"What is it Tae?" I smiled at him.

"Are you in love with Jungkook?"
----------------------------------------------
A/n: Sry this chapter was really short.