Kai's secret

Sorry again for not updating last week but please try to enjoy!

I guess that it's really working . M-maybe he started to love me ....
I will be believing this . That it's working.

That he loves me ...

KAI P.O.V.
Its naw 1:46 pm . After I finished drying his hair . I laid on the bed and pulled him with me .
While I was playing with his hair he didn't do anything but blushing . I got up and quickly dragged him with me . Making him sitting on my lap .
As I warped my arms around his waist. I placed my head on his shoulders getting closer to his neck .

He is still silent. I guess I have to do more to make him say something. I started smelling his neck and he gave a small moan . Well this is fun ...
I thought smirking, on the other side I was moving my right hand touching his body . To bad he is still wearing his hoodie. Well I can just move my and under his shirt . But even though I can still feel how is his body feels like . And it's still kind of fun .
I kept doing that for awhile till I reached his right nipple . I pinned on it slowly which made me feel his small body moving a little bit .

" Kai ...~" finally.i know that he can't resist too long .   " yes ? " I said as I moved his hair away from his neck .
" mmh...~" he moaned a little when I bit his neck .
" d-don't you get bored... Having me sitting on your lap all day ...? "

" don't be silly. I would never feel that ... You just feels like a cloud! " he grounded.
There's much more I want to do with him... But I can't really reach that level. He is still 17 naw ...
Tsk this is funny ... I couldn't even looking at his chest. And I already want more to do with his body ..?
I started blushing at the thought of that .

I sighed and kept kissing his neck from behind. I pulled away seeing I left another love mark . I couldn't help but smirks.
" hey ... " I said softly.
" y-yes? "    " listen I don't want you to make lunch or anything... Just stay here. "  
" but -" he tried to say something but I cut him off suddenly pinning on his nipple harder . Which made him moan out loud.
" you can just order some pizza. "
" f-fine ... "

LLOYD P.O.V.
I read did what I was told . An ordered some pizza . After a while the pizza guy came and I payed.
And then we ate in silence. Ut I can feel him staring at me none stop . I just noticed that he is flirting with me even more this while. What is he trying to do with my head ...?

After we finished eating I went to bring the medicine. I gave it to him and he kept staring at me .
" what ? " I David really confused. And he kept staring. I then realized what does he want when he smirked.
I can feel the heat forming on my cheeks once again.
" I guess that you figured it out huh? " he said and I blushed more .

" d-don't even think of that ..." I said nervously.
" well aren't you the one who started this ?~"
I know that we already kissed many time naw ... But I still don't know why I can't stand it ...

" Kai just take that stupid medicine. " I said as serious as I can . But my heart kept bumping very fast.
I was looking away . And when I finally turned away . I saw that he is looking away as well and he is crossing his arms .
" well to bad that you don't want to do it . Cause I will never take it other way. "
He said calmly looking away . But why do I feel that he is really mad ... ?

I sighed and right after that I heard him mumbling somethings .
" just why .... Why do you keep refusing...."
....................