42

"He said it back. That's the first time we've ever said that to each other. Maybe I'm just making a big deal out of this but of course he loves me because he asked me to marry him, but I still." I ramble on this Jungkook stops me. "Okay you need to breathe." He says. "Of course he would say it back, you have a baby together. You're the person he wants to marry." He says.

"Anyways when can we have that baby fashion show Yoongi told me about." I say. "Taehyungs bringing Sophia soon. So maybe then." He says. "Yoongi will be back soon so can we have we present the outfits to them. Even though yoongis seen all of them because he dresses her." I say. "Yoongi is a good father." He says. "He is." I say. Just then I hear Naomi crying from upstairs. "Brb." I say standing up. Once I make it to the stairs Yoongi walks through the door.

"What did you get?" I ask. "Baby formula." He says. "And these." He says holding out flowers. "You go find a vase for them and I'll go take care of her." He says. I walk into the kitchen Jungkook following. "Pretty flowers." Jungkook says. "Why doesn't Taehyung get me flowers." Jungkook says. "I don't know. How much does he take care of Sophia?" I ask. "Not a lot." He says "I don't take care of Naomi much. Yoongi mostly does that." I say. "How about that baby fashion show." I say. "Let's do it."