27

I walk awkwardly over to Jungkook who's laying on the bed legs spread. This has been my best friend for 4 years. I know this is going to be awkward. I take off my shirt and pants climbing onto the bed. "Daddy please." He moans. I look closely and he has a blind fold on. Him saying daddy kinda turned me on. Then I remember how Jimin would moan daddy. It's a mixture of high and raspy. "Daddy please." He moans again.

I reach over grabbing the lube and rubbing it on me quickly not to keep him waiting long. I line up and his hole dreading what's about to happen. I push in slowly with Jungkooks mouth dropping with each inch. Jungkook bites his lips moaning softly as I start to pull out. I start to grandly get faster with each thrust.

I hate to admit it but Jungkook feels so good around me. And his moans. But he'll still not Jimin. Oh Jimin. I wonder how he'll feel after this. If Jungkook actually becomes pregnant how will that effect him. I need to focus on Jungkook right now. Pleasuring him. With each hard, fast hit, Jungkook moans. I lean down and bite his neck softly like Taehyung said to. Jungkook wraps one hand around the back of my neck and the another in my hair.

"Fuck right there." Jungkook moans. I start to thrust harder as I feel my orgasm approaching. Jungkook lets out a loud moan before he Cums, tightening around me. So tight. I let out a soft moan before cuming inside Jungkook mentally preparing myself for being a parent. I take off his blindfold. "Are you ready for this?" I ask. "No turning back now." He jokes. I pull out slowly. "Grab the plug." He says. I grab it and hand it to him. He puts it in.

"I'll leave you alone now." I say covering him with the blanket. "Night." He says. "Night." I say. I put on my clothes quickly exited the room. I walk back to the upstairs living room where jimins asleep. Taehyung and Jungkook's mom are waiting. "Hi." I say. "We need to tell you something." Taehyung says. "What." I say taking a seat next to jimins feet.

"Jimins pregnant."