2

I get to school in the morning looking for that one kid. I walk into the court yard and see that boy under the tree. I walk over to him a sit next to him. I stares at his lap avoiding eye contact with me. "Hello. I'm min yoongi are you new here?" I ask. "I'm park Jimin and no I've gone to school with you since 3rd grade." He says still avoiding eye contact.

"How could I never notice a pretty little face like yours?" I say. "Nobody ever does." He says. "Well I have a question for you." I say pulling his chin so he'll look at me. "Would you like to be my new play toy?" I ask. "What?" He says. "My new play toy." I say smirking. "What would I have to do?" He asks. "Anything I want. Anytime. Anywhere." I say.

"Sure." He says hesitantly moving his head so he won't have to look at me. "Give me your number so I can text you when I need my toy." I say holding my phone out. He grabs it slowly and types it in. He hands it back to me. I pull his chin to look at me. "You're going to have to look at me when I'm fucking you so start now." I say smirking. I stand up and walk away to meet my friends.

"Told you you'd be mine. Park Jimin."

-

"Min yoongi knows I exist. And he wants to fuck me."