1 - Lie

Athena POV

I just walked outside from greeting Valia's Brother. Valia was my best friend and I ended up lying to her about Alec.
I see Alec, wavy red hair and arrogant Tusan Brown eyes. I used to admire his features.
Foolish girl, really?

"I saw everything," Alec grits his teeth.
"Didn't I fucking tell you not to talk or look at anyone else. Especially Akito." He calmly says so the students leaving the school wouldn't notice.

"Yes." I mumble.
"Yes what?" He slaps me across the face lightly pretending he's gonna kiss me.
"Sir." I timidly say.

"You're coming with me. No buts or ifs. We might have a 4 hour sleepover." He grabs my arm and roughly pushes me in the backseat.

"Tell anyone and I'll kill you and your brother." He says. He said always says that. I believe it.

He drives two minutes away from his house. He opens the door of the backseat. "Put these on, you're ugly." He spat handing me sunglasses, a hat and a mask. I put them on and walk to his house. 
It was a dead end alleyway that had colorful graffiti and small posters of music concerts that were flying of in the wind. A mere baby blue door with a blacked out patterned window to the right.
He pushes me out the way and opens the door.

There's a long corridor that leads to the opened-spaced living room. To the right the kitchen. At the front of the hallway there were two opposite doors. One with a lock.

I put a filter

I put a filter. (Cough)
Also my handwriting sucks because my school doesn't let you write in not-cursive handwriting
-----------------------

He pushes me on the couch and grabs the mask, hat and sunglasses.
"I'm gonna get changed, wait here whore." Alec sighs.

He walks out in a black leather jacket with a maroon undershirt. A necklace with the cross and skull. He's wearing some black skinny jeans and trainers.

Abuse warning here

He pulls a full chunk of my hair.
Pushing me to the floor of the left guestroom or torture room.

Ow fuck.

He repeatedly kicked me in ribs yelling curse words at me.
"This is what you get for talking to your best friends brother. I bet your sleeping with him." He yells.

He grabbed my hair again and punched me in the face.

I blackout as he punches me in the gut.

End of abuse.

Start of cheating and sex.

I wake up in the dreadful closet. It was painted white like shutter blinds for the doors giving me a view of Alec's bed.
The clanking for heels alert me.
"Did you miss me?" A familiar voice giggled.
I knew her.
She always came on Monday.

Cleo Diane. Her street name Charlotte or Lyric.
She's 36 and a stripper from a local club.

Alec walks in making out with Charlotte. They were both shirtless.

Saving your eyes~~~~~~

End here.

I ended up fixing my uniform and walking home.

I unlock the door, fixing my fringe.
I open the door and see Taehyung's friends shoes.

"Taehyung, I'm home!" I yell before walking to the kitchen, grabbing some water.
"Oh hey! Where have you been?" My brothers says when he sees me walk in the living room.

"Alec's house, studying for the chemistry test. He wanted me to do some errands as well." I lied, answering shortly.

"Why is your nose red?" Jin says, bringing all their attention to me.
"I tripped hard." I shrugged.

"Is it healed?" Taehyung said.
"Yes, I put a plaster on it because Alec was studying hard." I smiled fakely.

I think some of his friends picked up on it but I left to my bedroom.

Taehyung POV

"She never trips." I said.
Was she hiding something?
"Boyfriend trouble?" Jimin and Jungkook said standing there blankly.

A screech alerted me.
We all ran upstairs to my sister's room. She was wearing a purple short sleeved shirt and black shorts but no shoes.

I saw her ankle, arms and neck were bruised badly.

Athena POV

Shit. They're on to me I just wiped off my neck makeup.

"Why is your neck bruised?" Taehyung said.
"I ran into someone while walking home." I lied.

"Why didn't Alec drive you?" Jin said
"Ah, once he's in his book. He's in his own world." I laughed nervously.

I tried to stand up but I ended up hissing.
"Mierda! (Fuck is Spanish | Google translate)" I swore.

My phone got a notification that was on my bed. I knew it was Alec's threats again. I tried to grab it but someone took it. Jimin

"I swear if you get caught about the bruises I gave you after you said hi to Akito. I'll kill you, Taehyung and his friends." Jimin read aloud

"Shit." I mumbled.

"Who sent that?" Yoongi said pissed.
Taehyung grabbed my phone.
"Athena. Why didn't you tell me if Alec was abusive?" Taehyung yelled.

I stayed silent. "The last sentence." I mumbled.
Namjoon was about to punch the wall.
"I need the bathroom.." I scurried to the bathroom.

I pull up my shirt taking it off. The black and blue bruises rested on my intestine area. Not my female organ that is vital. I applied foundation to my neck and put on my shirt back on after bandging my ankle.

I opened the door. Gasp

Why the fuck was he holding his phone?