I gulped and looked at him with huge eyes, realising another thing.

"So it means you still like me?"

Shane laughed and - somehow to my relief - shook his head.

"No. It would be pointless anyways, wouldn't it? Besides, I like someone else nowadays. You know her."

With curiosity burning inside me, I asked:

"Really? Who's she?"

"Pansy Parkinson. You were friends with her, weren't you?"

I stood there, as though glued to the ground, blinking rapidly and wondering if I had heard him right.

"Yeah, kind of..." I replied, stunned, processing his words in my head.

Pansy. Pansy Parkinson.

There was a pause and before I could ask any more questions, Shane cleared his throat, ending the awkward silence.

"So... Now that you know everything... We're good?"

I sighed.

"I don't know, Shane. I have to think about it."

He nodded, then said, "By the way, now that we're talking... We have to get a remedy for the Amnesia Potion."

I stared at him.

"Amnesia Potion? Nobody has used them since we were, I don't know, five? Everyone can Obliviate someone nowadays," I replied, both surprised and glad because of the sudden change of topic.

"Yeah, that's why they don't even have the remedy for this at St Mungo's. Apparently a few people were poisoned and us, Obliviators, have to deal with it."

I groaned, leaning myself against the railing.

"I don't even remember how to make that remedy. Snape would kill me...If he were still there, that is," I became a bit sad at the thought.

Both Snape and Bellatrix died in the Battle of Hogwarts. Neither of them was the nicest person in the world, but they taught me a lot and helped Draco and me. I can't help somehow missing them sometimes.

Okay, Bellatrix was cruel, but she has never done anything bad to me, actually.

"I guess I'll just go home. I bet we have a book on this in the library. I'll see you on Monday," I informed Shane and Disapparated before he could reply.

I ignored Draco's questions he was giving me when I came back, saying that I'd tell him everything later and went straight to the library, determined to find the right book.

Merlin, just how many books were there?

"Have I ever told you this library is way too big?" I grumped, looking around the bookshelves as Draco followed me there.

"No, you were only like, You have so many books and you don't read them," he sniggered and I scowled at him, then came back to searching.

With the corner of my eye, I saw Draco pick up one of the books I threw aside and flip through it. Then, a minute later, he suddenly asked: 

"How do you think we'll name our child?"

I looked up at him from the bookshelf, surprised. Then I walked up to him to see what he was reading, already curious. It was a book on astronomy and there were all constellations along with the meanings of their names.

"Well, I like your family's tradition with those constellations names," I said truthfully, scanning the list with my eyes. "Cassiopeia would be great for a girl," I added, somehow smiling at the mere thought of having a daughter.

"I'm looking for boys' names," Draco said irritably and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What? Draco Junior?"

"No, definitely not," he replied at once. "I wouldn't want him to be... You know..."

"Alright, alright," I cut him off, understanding he wouldn't want his son to be associated with anything bad he did in the past. "How about Leo, then? You know, a lion," I suggested, taking a look at the next names.

Draco looked at me with irony.

"A freaking Gryffindor?"

Oops. He was right.

"Forget I said it," I replied quickly.

"Lynx..."

"...is out of discussion. Little Lynxie?" I pulled a disgusted face.

"Pyxis?"

"Oh, Merlin, noooo," I protested.

"Crater isn't that bad," he pointed at the name excitedly.

"It means a cup," I put out his excitement by pointing at the translation.

"Maybe not, then," he admitted.

We were standing there in silence for a moment, then I spoke again.

"I like Corvus. It means raven."

Draco looked at me with irony again.

"Ravenclaw..."

"Okay, failed again..." I shook my head, then saw the perfect name among the constellations starting with S. "Scorpius!"

Draco thought about it, then nodded.

"This is it. It sounds great. Scorpius Malfoy. Scorpius it is," he said definitely and I looked at him strangely. I was a bit confused about all that.

"Draco, I'm not pregnant or anything, you know?" I told him, wondering what was going on in his head. "At least as far as I'm concerned..." I added unsurely, because it wasn't like I checked or something...

He just smiled feebly, as though trying to hide something from me.

"I know," he said simply, closing the book and then left the library without another word, leaving me dumbstruck.