Chapter 6: First mission and the awakening

Start from the beginning

........(Y/N) heard all that and he wakes up and he turns around and Pyrrha sees his eye color has changed as well and it was Dark Aqua blue......

Yang: "Hey (Y/N)."

.......as she says that (Y/N) wags his tail and he looks at Pyrrha and he is confused and he walks up to her and she stares in her eyes.......

Pyrrha: "Why does it look like he doesn't know me?"

Weiss: "Cause when he's in his Werewolf form he doesn't know us."

Ruby: "Yeah. It's like he's a new person."

Pyrrha: "Oh I get it. Just like a Werewolf he doesn't know what's he doing. He really is the first Werewolf Faunus."

Yang: "Told ya."

........she looks in (Y/N)'s eyes and she scratches behind his ear and he wags his tail loving the feeling. They was gonna go back to sleep until Team RWBY remembered........

Yang: "Oh Pyrrha."

Pyrrha: "Yes?"

Blake: "You can not tell him about being a Werewolf Faunus. Ozpin doesn't want him to know yet."

Pyrrha: "Then when can he know?"

Ruby: "Until the time is right."

Weiss: "And don't tell him about his parents either. That also has to be told the same day that he has to know he's a Werewolf Faunus."

Pyrrha: "Okay."

........they drift back to sleep and Pyrrha stares at (Y/N) as he goes back to sleep and she smiles seeing him sleep. Then it was morning and Pyrrha looks to see (Y/N)'s Werewolf parts was gone and he doesn't remember what happened last night, then she realized that just like a Werewolf he didn't know what he was doing, so she let it pass........

3rd P.O.V

.........as the day went by Team RWBY was assigned to go check out Grimm activity in a forest and (Y/N) was accompanying them and they was walking through the forest looking around for any Grimm and they haven't found none........

Ruby: "Somethings weird, I don't see any Grimm around."

Yang: "She's right, I don't see any."

(Y/N): "They gotta be around. They can't be hiding."

......they walked for hours and there was no sign of Grimm, then all of the sudden (Y/N)'s ears started to act up and he stops.......

Blake: "(Y/N) what's the matter?"

........(Y/N) holds his hand up and he hears talking from miles away........

Roman 'echoing': "What is it now?"

White Fang soldier 'echoing': "We spotted four huntresses and a huntsman walking in the forest searching around."

Roman 'echoing': "It must be those four girls. Find them."

........(Y/N) snaps back to normal and he looks at Team RWBY........

Ruby: "What's the matter?"

(Y/N): "There's a White Fang camp about miles from here, they know we're here."

........they get their weapons and they get in defense stance and as they walked through the forest they looked all around for White Fang and sees nothing. Then they hear a sound and they see a rocket coming their way and (Y/N) pushes them outta the way and it explodes and (Y/N) is pushed back and Team RWBY was unconscious and (Y/N) landed behind some bushes and he was slowly going unconscious. He looks up and it was blurry and he sees White Fang soldiers show up and takes Team RWBY to their camp and he tried to get up, but he felt a pain in his stomach and he passes out........