Make you happy

"Do you get it now?" Jungkook asked while holding the camera to Jimin. Jungkook literally had to explain what it all meant to Jimin. Jimin has seen Jungkook doing it to him but wasn't so sure how to do it correctly. Jimin nodded and rested his hands on Jungkooks thighs.

            "Yes Jungkookie, I understand~" Jimin smiled and kissed his lover along his thighs making Jungkook run his hand through Jimin's brown hair and caress it into a curve where he placed his hand on Jimin's chin.

         "Then make me happy..." Jungkook smiled as Jimin slowly lowered his head and began to lick Jungkook's hard member that almost throbbed with pre cum. Jungkook closed his eyes tightly and continued to run his hand through Jimin's hair and feel Jimin's plump lips wrapped around his length.

          Jimin absolutely enjoyed feeling this contact. He was addicted to it and didn't care about it.. At times he takes breaks which makes him grow impatient but when he did get the chance to feel this sexual tension, Jimin takes his time.

            Jimin deep throated Jungkook, finally feeling Jungkook's wet cum inside of his mouth. He sucked the tip gazing up at Jungkook noticing the man held the camera recording each and every single thing. Jimin moved his tongue up to the tip and sucked the head making Jungkook moan, setting the camera onto the bed side table positioning it correctly to record Jimin properly.

           "Mm.... You make me feel so good Jimin~" Jungkook bit his lip and layed back while Jimin continued to suck.

       Jungkook huffed as he heard Jimin moan around the base of his cock and touch himself as he sucked Jungkook's member. "Mm~" Jimin moaned taking in Jungkook's cock back into his mouth causing the man to jolt his hips.

           "Oh Jimin! I wanna cum into your sweet pretty mouth~" Jungkook moaned and huffed feeling Jimin play with Jungkook's tip inside of his mouth.

           "C-cum..." Jimin whispered as his pink lips had white and clear pre-cum dripping from the corners of his lips. He wanted to taste Jungkook's cum and didn't want to stop!

        The boy slightly pulled down his own pants halfway as he massaged his errected member. Jimin was on his knees infront of the bed sucking Jungkook's length.

           Jungkook let out a sharp breath as he finally grew close. He held Jimin by his hair making him swallow the remaining pre-cum. "You want me to cum inside of you?" Jungkook asked as he felt Jimin switch to sucking on Jungkook's balls.

         "Mmm...hm~" Jimin moaned as Jungkook smiled as he was laying back on the bed.

         Jungkook found himself smiling at the fact that he was getting this all recorded for his pleasures and how he had Jimin on his knees sucking him for the first time... This was such a huge moment, Jimin was learning new things everytime about his desires... However, with everything good comes with something bad. That bad thing was Jimin's taste for sex, at times Jungkook would have to refuse a request from Jimin as he wanted to be touched more sex after sex... But Jungkook just didn't want the boy too deep into this.

       Jimin rubbed his own thumb on his tip as he masturbated to Jungkook. "Mmm- ah~" Jimin pulled away only to moan and then continue to lick Jungkook's cock. Jimin sucked the under part of Jungkook's balls hearing the man hitch his breath.

           Jungkook couldn't hold it in anymore, he wanted to cum. "J-Jimin! I'm going to cum..."

          Jimin continued to suck Jungkook's cock wanting to be filled with cum inside of his mouth. Jungkook jolted his hips as he came into the boy's mouth. "Ahh- ah fuck..." Jungkook panted feeling Jimin deep throat again so he can swallow Jungkook's cum entirely.

             Jimin then sucked the sticky cum up, he stood up licking his lips and gazing at Jungkook while the adult had to sit up and help Jimin now since the boy didn't cum yet. Jimin walked to Jungkook hoping to get fucked but Jungkook turned the boy around and pulled him to sit on his lap. "Jungkook~.. Are you going to fuck me?~"

           "Shhh~ Jungkook dropped his two hands onto Jimin's belt and loosened it just to get a good grip on Jimin's cock.

            The man kissed Jimin's back leading to Jimin's neck seeing Jimin arch his back and moan repeatedly. Jungkook pointed his chin on Jimin's shoulder to look down and smirk knowing he had Jimin wrapped around his finger now...

          He held Jimin's sensitive love handle and made out with the boy, kissing him and sharing heavily breaths. Jimin sucked Jungkook's top lip as Jungkook sucked Jimin's big and wet bottom lip. The adult stroked Jimin's cock until he got to the tip seeing the boy shiver in satisfaction.

           "Oh! Oh..oh Jungko-" Jimin mewled as Jungkook interrupted to kiss the boy and lay back onto the bed as the camera was still catching the action Jungkook was doing with his hands while he cupped Jimin's sensitive cock and continued jerking the boy off until Jimin's breathing increased. Jimin's body grew hot as he whimpered cumming into Jungkook's hands followed by him innocently panting and secretly wanting more.