Warm up

"No It's fine, I'll wake him." Hoseok smiled as he went upstairs and kicked Jimin's door open to see him sleeping like a small baby. "Aw.."

       Hoseok walked up to see Jimin still sleeping and raised a pillow up and began to scream wacking Jimin until he woke up almost having a heart attack! "AHHHHHHHH WAAKKE UPP!!!" Hoseok yelled as Jimin let out a loud yell.

            "AHHH!!!!" Jimin woke up in fear as his heart almost jumped out of his chest. "HYUNG!" Jimin caught his breath as he looked down covering his face.

        "Goodmorning Jimin!" Hoseok laughed as he placed the pillow down. "Hurry up and get into your dance clothes before I send you to do laps!" Hoseok claimed putting his hands behind his back like a soldiers. "Brush your teeth! Make your bed! Change into your dance clothes!"

            "Hyung... You're so mean.." Jimin murmured walking to his bathroom.

           Hoseok was smiling as Jimin went along to get ready so he left the room to give Jimin time. The schedule Jimin had for dancing was tight. Each Sunday morning Jimin wakes up, Hoseok would be there to help him with dance. Jimin told Hoseok about his passion and the guy wanted to help the student out with his dance techniques.

           Soon, Jimin went downstairs wearing a sleeveless white jacket with a hoodie, loose grey exercise bottoms, and he was wearing socks in the house. Jimin approached his dancing instructor seeing him sit down peacefully on the cushions facing the low wooden table as Hoseok enjoyed his tea. Mrs. Park was cooking, as always.

            "Mother, let me cook today." Jimin requested as the mother turned her head back and shook her head.

            "You just sit there and wait for the food to be served, I'll be fine." Mrs. Park assured her son. Jimin wanted to be very helpful but The mother just chose not to accept the help. She loved to take things into her own hands.

             Jimin walked over to the pantry and took out a box of oatmeal and chocolate chip granola bars and two cold water bottles from the fridge. "Hyung, whenever you're ready, I'll be out in the backyard stretching."

           "Oh! Make sure you stick to warm ups and practice what you have!" Hoseok advised cooling down the hot tea before he took a sip.

           Jimin began to eat some granola bars, it wasn't much of a meal but Jimin didn't mind, he was eventually going to eat once his mother calls him to eat. Jimin made sure he took his own running shoes before he decided to do his warm ups. Jimin placed on his black and red running shoes by the door ready to head outside with his box of granola bars and bottles of water. One bottle was for himself as the other was for his dancing instructor. Jimin set the bottles and box of granola bars down on a patio table as he walked along the steps to stand on the full green grass of his spacious backyard.

             The gates of his backyard allowed him to see the other neighbors yards aswell, and the neighbors were able to see Jimin. All of Jimin's kind neighbors would watch him practice with Hoseok and would be there to support him, this boosted up Jimin's confidence.

            Jimin began to stretch reaching over to the point of his left shoe with his right hand as his legs were spreaded. Jimin was able to do this with no struggle at all! He was used to it. As he reached down he heard a giggle. A familiar giggle... Jimin stood straight as he turned his head to see Jungkook by his own backyard patio staring at Jimin as he held a book in his hands. Jungkook was wearing a nice and comfortable mint green loose Pj bottoms, white T-shirt and white fluffy bunny slippers.

          Jimin smiled and walked up to the gate getting closer to Jungkook's gate. "Goodmorning, Jungkook!"

           Jungkook smiled and walked over to Jimin by the gates and smiled at him. "You're up and energetic."

           "You too~" Jimin placed his hands on the pole of the gated fence. "What are you doing back here?"

            "I always come to the backyard to atleast read a chapter before work."

             "Liar~" Jimin giggled as Jungkook made a smile.

            "Me a liar? Oh... I see how it is" the man couldn't be serious with the giggles his neighbor gave off. Jungkook then bursted into laughter trying to be serious. "Ah, I'll leave you to exercise."

          "No I don't mind! Please watch me exercise!" Jimin jumped with joy until Jungkook agreed. "My dancing instructor won't be out until after he's done with his tea so I have time to atleast warm up."

            "He?" Jungkook wondered. "Who is "he'? be descriptive." Jungkook winked as Jimin covered his mouth as he laughed.

               "Jung Hoseok!" Jimin claimed as Jungkook nodded feeling like a proud teacher.

             "Always mention the name." Jungkook teased as Jimin reached over to Jungkook and shoved him playfully as the two giggled happily together.