Chapter 38 Part 2: The Call

So about my last rant thing. I'm so sorry for everything about that. I was having a really really rough day at home and school. I know its no excuse but I thought about it and I totally regret how I said that. I want any of you who were offended to know how sorry I am. Not happening again. If there is anything I could do to make it better tell me and i'll do it. I was just emotional and such. I hope you guys forgive me. Cause idk why I thought that was a good idea. Ok so um yeah.

"Hey Misha!" Nicole said into the phone, heading for the door so she wouldn't have to worry about Robert's reaction to whatever they were going to talk about.

"Hey Nicole, I called you last night but you didn't pick up. I hope i'm not interrupting something." 

"No its fine i'm just with Robert. I was actually just about to call you." Nicole said as she shut the door behind her. "I'm sorry I missed your call. I was... busy."

"Wait, Robert? As in your ex Robert?"

"Uh yeah, why?" Nicole began to get a little nervous, whether he was going to react to Robert like Robert reacts to him she couldn't guess.

"Nothing, he seems like a cool guy. I'm glad you're friends again." Nicole could almost hear the smile on his face. She was so relieved and happy that Misha was cool with them being together. But at the same time, it made the together they actually were seem that much more terrible.

"Yeah he is. Oh and about Robert, he has a premiere coming up and I was wonder-"

"Yes." Misha cut her off and answered. Which surprised her, he didn't even know the question.

"You didn't even know what I was going to ask."

"You were going to ask if I want you to go or not. Nicole, you know me, I'm not going to be one of those boyfriends who controls your life because if jealousy. The only thing I'm jealous of is that he gets to spend time with you while I'm stuck here filming." Misha laughed and Nicole joined in, she felt like she was going to cry. Misha didn't deserve this, any of this. But she couldn't help it. As much as she feels guilty now, she knew as soon as she got home and Robert sat her up on the counter and started pressing kisses along her body the guilt wouldn't exist.

"Oh I completely forgot! How was the dinner?" Nicole was excited to hear how it went. These were the actors of her favorite show.

"They were great Nicole." Misha laughed at the clear excitement in her voice. "You'd love Jensen and Jared. First day on set and I was pranked. They'd be your friends."

"No disagreements here. Or arguments, you know how I feel about Jensen Ackles."

"True, maybe that shouldn't be the group you hang out with." Misha joked, and Nicole laughed. She loved the fact that he would turn jealousy and make a joke out of it.

"So when are you coming home?"

"I don't know actually, it was supposed to be in two more weeks, but I think they want me on for just a few more episodes. But i'll be back for a few days for your birthday."

"That's great! I can't wait to see you on tv!"

"Hopefully they'll keep me around longer. I like it here."

"What, you like being in another country from me?" Nicole joked.

"As far away as possible." Misha teased, causing Nicole to roll her eyes and laugh.

"Ok well I have to go, Misha." Nicole lied, she just wanted to get back to Robert. And because she hated talking on the phone, with anyone.

"Ok, call me soon."

"I will, love you."

"Love you too, Nicole" Misha said then Nicole soon heard a small clicking sign signaling the disconnection.

Nicole sighed deeply and leaned against the door. The longer Misha was gone the more her having to make the choice between the two would drag out. She didn't know if that was a good thing or bad thing.

She walked back into the apartment and she saw Jon and Robert shaking hands. "Did I miss something?" Nicole questioned the weird gesture for two people who've known each other for years.

"Well Jon here was talking to me about the movie he's starting to shoot in a few months and-"

"And I offered for him to co-star in it."

"Oh cool! Who else is in it?"                    

"Mel Gibson." Robert said and Nicole could sense the pride in his voice. And she couldn't blame him, going from unemployed to working with Mel Gibson would be an ego boost in anyone's mind.

"What did you say?" 

"Well, yes of course!"

"That's awesome Robbie!" Nicole practically jumped into his arms. Robert welcomed this and swayed her back and forth, not caring about Jon's awkward persona.

Jon cleared his throat, attempting to end the awkward PDA, "There's something else..." Jon said to Nicole before looking over to Robert. As if implying that he knew what he was talking about and should carry on with what he was thinking.

Robert gave a concerned look, like he didn't want to say it but he knew he should. He let out a sigh and pulled away from the hug, looking into Nicole's eyes, "Because I took the job, this is a big break for me..."

"I know Robert and i'm so happy for you!"

"You're missing the point Nicole. I'm going to have to go and live up in LA if this acting career is ever going to work out. I'll have to leave New York."

I'll have to leave New York

The words rattled in Nicole's mind like a little kid yelling echo in an empty cave. She knew it had to come eventually, she knew she'd have to make her choice. But she never thought it would come so soon. But in retrospect, she realized now she was blind to think that she would have full control of her life for once. Being involved in advertising and actors, there was no way that could ever happen.

"I don't know what the big deal is honestly, Bob was the one who told me it was. All you have to decide is to stay or go. It's not like a third party is involved." But that was it. That was the whole thing. There was a third party involved. Not only did she have to choose her job in New York or Robert in LA, but she also had Misha in Vancouver.

"It's a big deal, Jon." Robert sternly stated, trying to get him to shut up before he made it worse for Nicole. "We have to go now." Robert said to Jon, while still looking at Nicole. Even after all this time he remembered her dangerous encounter with emotional stress, and he didn't want to see it again.

"Ok yeah go ahead. You guys have a lot on your plate. I'm sorry about this Nicole." Jon sincerely said.

"It's ok Jon, I just need to get home." Nicole weakly said as she felt her throat dry out and her head lighten. Her knees began to shake and just before they gave out, Robert scooped her up in his arms and maneuvered out the apartment and into the car. Preventing Nicole from stress passing out again.

____________________________

I know this is a short chapter and I feel really bad about it but I didn't want to just fill the chapter up with a bunch of useless shit cause that would waste my time and yours. OH MY LORD NEXT CHPATER I FOUND THE PERFECT SONG TO UPLOAD WITH IT AND ITS GOING TO BE FANTABULOUS AND YOU'LL ALL ADORE IT BECAUSE ITS PERFECTION PAIRED WITH A GUITAR

***Question***

When I do upload music with my chapter, do you guys listen to it? And if so, do you think that they work well and do you like them? Cause I don't want to like waste my time with picking them out lol. Be honest cause I like doing it but if you guys hate it then just tell me cause ill stop tbh.

LoVe YoU aLl