•thirteen

Jieun's pov
as we all started sitting down on the table , i choose to sit beside Sojung. but my sunbaes wanted to sit with my members so i was pushed to sit between Jinyoung sunbae and Jihoon sunbae. i swear i am really nervous. i mean its Bae jinyoung i'm sitting next to please.

we all sat like this ( starting from Jisung from his left ) : underlined are the girls

Jisung , Siyeon , Sungwoon , Seongwoo , Sojung , Daniel , Jihoon , Jieun , Jinyoung , Daehwi , Eunju , Kuanlin , Jaehwan , Chaeyoung , Minhyun , Woojin.

i really have to admit that Minhyun sunbae's cooking is really good. i ate all the different types of food he cooked. i took a piece of fried chicken and started eating it when someone places another piece on my plate. i looked up to see Jinyoung sunbae smiling at me. " eat more. you look so skinny." he said to me and i thanked him. yes i feel butterflies in my stomach.

Jihoon's pov
Jinyoung gave Jieun a piece of chicken and he smiled at her. i hate to say but i didn't like their interactions. i wanted to give something for Jieun but i was afraid she might reject my offer so i didn't give her any.

Chaeyoung's pov
after everyone ate finish everything , Minhyun sunbae stood up to bring the plates to the kitchen sink. " sunbae , why not i bring the plates there and you wash them? it might be faster that way." i suggested and Minhyun sunbae agreed. i brought about 2 plates at once since my finger was injured. i didn't want to make a mess or create any trouble for anyone so i'd rather be safe than sorry.

Minhyun sunbae washed really quickly and i stacked the chairs while he kept the table. i brought the chairs to the storeroom while he placed them inside. " Chaeyoung-ah , thanks for helping even though you injured your finger." Minhyun sunbae told me and i replied saying its nothing.

Jieun's pov
i was in my room. i took my clothes because i wanted to bath. " oh , Jieun-ah. you are going to bath?" Jisung sunbae asked me and i replied with a 'yes'. Jisung sunbae told me to wait as he gathered everyone in the living room once again and announce that the female members shall use the bathroom near to my room , and the male members shall use the other bathroom. everyone agreed.

Siyeon unnie thanked our sunbaes for lending us a bathroom for ourselves while they will have to share one bathroom for eleven members.with that i tooked my clothes and went to bath.

after bathing , i went back into my room and climbed to my bed. i took my phone and started playing some games. its going to be a two and a half months that will fly by real fast.

————————————————————

A/N : shit i ran out if ideas. thanks for the support many of you gave !!