•three

Jieun's pov
we started making our way to wanna one sunbaenim's dorm with our huge luggages. after a long 3 hours ride , we finally reached their dorm. damn i was excited to see them.

when we were led into their dorm by our manager , i could hear many people talking behind the door.when we entered the dorm , we were greeted with happy and excited faces.

Jisung's pov
we were told that our sister group will be coming to live with us. the members and i were really excited to see them. i requested for us to go back to our dorm to clean up before they came. i assigned each member with one task so that things could be done quickly. luckily , we finished cleaning before we heard the doorbell ring. the boys were too excited that they went to the door screaming "they are here!!!" however i guess that they were too excited that they started to stand at the door arguing who should open the door. i got annoyed so i shouted to make way and let them in. guanlin being the closest to the door heard me and open the door for them. i told them to put their luggages aside and take a sit in the living room. their manager had to run some errands so it was only my members and them. i have to admit that they are all really beautiful girls.

Jieun's pov
he is right there jieun..he is right in front of your very eyes..to think he looks so handsome everytime i see him. but i know it is impossible to be with him because or our careers

we did some self introduction to our sunbaenims. after a few minutes of introduction , we finally decided to discuss about the rooming. the wanna one members told us that their manager said that my group had to separate ourself into 3-1-1. the 3 members will sleep in the bigger room while the other 1 members will sleep in the other two rooms.

Jihoon's pov
i really wanted to be roommates with Jieun. she seems fun and yes i think i have fallen for her. she is so pretty. i decided to try and ask them to play scissors-paper-stone to try my luck.

"Yah , why not let them play scissors-paper-stone and see who gets to choose first. then one member from each room place their hand out and let them touch it. the hand they grab on and say they want to be roommates with them will be in the same room as that member! how about that?"

the members agreed and the girls started playing the game. the order was Jieun , Chaeyoung , Siyeon , Eunju and lastly Sojung. so the picking of roommates started.

————————————————————

A/N: hey..im not sure if i wanna continue writing this book anymore..it seems like no one is reading it..and it discourages me really badly. i don't think i can continue writing this book anymore. no one is supporting this book anyway , thanks for the people who voted!!