•thirty

Jihoon's pov
i woke up and saw that Jieun was still sleeping. i slowly got out of bed and went to washup. after washing up , i went downstairs to the kitchen and saw Minhyun hyung there cooking breakfast.

"oh! Jihoon you're awake? Jieun still asleep?" Minhyun hyung asked me and i nodded "hyung , you are making breakfast? let me help." i helped Minhyun hyung bring the cooked dishes to the dining room.

slowly one by one my group members woke up and some of Jieun's group members woke up as well. however , Jieun still has not come downstairs so i went up to check on her.

when i entered the room , she was still in bed. i went up to her and said "Jieun-ah , time to wake up. its morning." Jieun just turn over and faced me. she seems so pale. "Jieun , come on get up." i said pulling her arms when i felt it was a little hot.

i felt her forehead and realised she was having a fever. "Jieun! can you hear me? are you okay? open your eyes!" i rushed back downstairs and went to the dining room. "hyung! is there any pills for fever? Jieun is having a fever! she can't seem to be awake at all."

"there should be some in the storeroom drawers. i'll check them with you." Minhyun went to the storeroom with me and we found the pills. i ran upstairs again and saw that Jieun was still lying in bed with her group members beside her. Minhyun hyung came in the room with a cup of water and i helped her up.

"Jieun , have these." Jieun opened her mouth and i fed her the pills. "i called our manager already. he told us he will bring her to the hospital." Siyeon said when she entered the room. she came towards me and Jieun and touched Jieun's forehead. "ahh, it seems serious." "unnie , eotteoke? does this mean Jieun can't perform with us?" Sojung asked Siyeon and she nodded.

Jieun seemed to hear everything and she said "u-unnie , i-i'm okay. i can't be a-absent on our d-debut stage." "no , pabo yah. you don't even have the energy to get up already. i have to help you up than you can sit up. what makes you think you can dance?" i said and she looked at me "keep quiet." "yah , you! you are like this and yet you can still ask me to keep quiet."

their manager arrived after a while and i carried her into her van. i went to the hospital with her and her manager. when we went to the hospital , the doctor checked her and said that she just needed some rest. the reason behind her cold is because she didn't protect herself from the cold weather and also diet alot. she body lost alot of nutritions and she was also underweight.

we went back home and Jieun climbed on my back. i piggybacked her into the house and the members came to us almost immediately. "what did the doctor say? is she alright?" Sojung asked and i told them what the doctor said about her health.

"Jihoon-ah , i cooked porridge for her. feed her some and come down to eat something as well." i nodded and thanked Minhyun hyung before heading upstairs with Jieun on my back. i have to admit she is really light.

Minhyun hyung came upstairs with a bowl of porridge on top of a tray. he placed it on our side table and left the room. i got Jieun to sit up and started feeding her the porridge. halfway through feeding her , she pushed the porridge to me and said "oppa , you have some too." she looked into my eyes and my heart started beating fast. "i will eat mine later. this is your food. the doctor said you're underweight. how can you diet till you're underweight?" she smiled and i placed the bowl down.

i hugged her. i was really worried when she had the fever this morning. "i forbid you to keep letting me be worried about you." i said and i felt her hugging me back. "i won't oppa."

————————————————————

A/N : i realised there is lack of Jihoon and Jieun's interactions so i made it in this chap:)