Chapter 4

Sorry for the long wait

Marinette's Pov

"So Cholé what is your decision?" I said while Alya is standing beside me.

Alya and I are in our transformation. Cholé said "I love to! Ladybug. I will try hard for my redemption"

I said "that is done and over with. Cholé don't freak out as much ok?"

Cholé said "why would I freak out?" I said "because I would show who I am underneath the mask" Cholé said "really!?"

I nodded and said "Rena Rouge would like to the first to undo your transformation or I should go first?"

Alya said " I will because I want to film Cholé's reaction when finds out who you are"

I laughed a bit and said "do you remember what your kwami said about on how to undo your transformation?"

Cholé said "Kwami?" I said "a kwami is the one that helps you to transform. We all have one and you will get one soon after we talk before we meet up with chat"
Cholé said "I get to meet chat noir too will I get to know who he is too?" I said "yes as soon we get the team all together"

Alya said " I think I remember the words" I said "ok you can undo your transformation" Alya said "ok Trixx Tail off" Trixx came out and sat down on her head and said to Cholé "hi ya I'm Trixx Alya's kwami"

Alya is standing in her civilization form and Cholé is shocked and yelled "Alya!? Your Rena Rouge!?"

Alya said "hi Cholé and yup"

"Ok that went well and now for me" I said

Alya said "wait! Girl I wanna film her reaction!"
I about to say the words and said "ok get your phone out but you show anyone about this ok promise?"

Alya said "ok I promise"

Alya got her phone out and started filming. Alya said "I'm ready girl you can go on now"
I smiled and said "ok Tikki Spots off" I closed my eyes. Tikki came out and sat down on my head and said "hi there I'm Tikki Marinette's Kwami"

Cholé is shocked and yelled "Marinette!? You were ladybug all this time!?"
I flinched a bit said "yes I'm ladybug"

Cholé calms down and said "ok Marinette why did you pick me to be a superhero?"

I said "I will explain but we sit down and talk before we meet up with chat at the Eiffel Tower"

Cholé said "ok and why are we meeting up with chat noir this late night?"

I said " for patrol and here is your miraculous"

I handed her a box with the bee miraculous which is a comb.

When Cholé opened the box and it glowed. A kwami came out. Cholé put on her miraculous in her hair.

The kwami said "ah I'm finally out!" The kwami looks around and saw Trixx and Tikki and said "hello Trixx and Tikki how have you been after all these years".

Tikki said " hi Pollen and it's been good"

Trixx said "hi ya Pollen and it's good even though I just got out myself not too long ago."

Pollen said "are these girls our holders?" Tikki said "yes this Marinette and she is my holder"

Trixx said "this is Alya my holder" and pollen looks at Cholé and said "I'm guessing that you are my holder. I'm Pollen"

Cholé flicks her hair to the side and said at pollen "yes I'm Cholé Bourgeois the mayors daughter"

I said "ok Cholé we got to work on that" Tikki said " Marinette can I have a cookie?"