Chapter 3

I do not own anything. They belong to their owners.

Cholé Pov

"I'm going to get ready for our dinner with daddy" I said to butler as I was going to my room. The butler said "I'm sorry Miss Bourgeois your father cannot make it tonight and your dinner is going to be ready soon" I said "nevermind I don't want dinner" the butler said "ok Miss Bourgeois i shall take my leave now excuse me" after he said he left.

I went to my bed and fell down on it as i sighed. Then I heard two thugs on my terrace. I looked up and saw ladybug and another girl which looks like a fox.

I got and opened my door. I said as I went to hug her"Hi ladybug!!" I looked at the other and said "who are you?" She said "I'm Al- I mean I'm Rena Rouge"

I said "I'm Cholé Bourgeois as you know I'm the mayors daughter" I let go of LB as I said that. Rena Rouge said "yeah I know who you are". Ladybug said "Cholé I choose you to be one of us" I couldn't believe what I just heard and I said "what do you mean one of you? You mean I can be an superhero with you?" Both of them nodded.i said "but why me?"  LB said "this could be your Catalyst for your redemption so do you say?"

Meanwhile with Adrien

Adrien POV

I texted Nino asking if we hangout with each other as it was Saturday tomorrow.

I got the text message back saying
Nino: hey dude I would like to but I'm babysitting this weekend so I can't so sorry dude

I can't believe my bad luck I hope My Lady is doing better than me.

Adrien: oh ok it's ok see you Monday bye dude

I looked at the time it was 9:00 pm at least I have an hour before I meet up with my lady and the new teammates.

I wonder what kind of teammates she picked.

Sadly they will know who she is. Cries internally. 

I won't know her until the team is set which will take a few months because of my bad luck.

Hi guys it Grace-chan here!

I'm sorry for an short chapter!

How are you liking my story?

What is Cholé's answer ?

What adrein bad luck will turn things?

414 words for this chapter

Until next time
Bye bye
Grace-chan is out.