Chapter 7

"Hi, Ayano chan!"

"Hey, Kokona."

Kokona looked at me from her desk (Which was next to mine) "what's wrong?" She asked, widening her purple eyes. "It's nothing, I'm fine." I replied. "Is it Osano?" She whispered. "Um, what? Oh, I guess..." "Aww! Don't worry, I'm sure he's fine!" I forced a smile. "Yes, I'm sure he is fine..." I turned to her. "No offence, but why are you talking to me?" "Oh I just thought you looked down!" She chirped. I smiled slightly. "I'm honestly fine." "And I..." Kokona rubbed the back of her neck. "I thought maybe you might want to come to the drama club tryouts? It might take your mind off things. It's okay if you don't want to though!" I remembered the time I acted onstage with Kokona. We were acting out a death scene. And at one point I joined the drama club so that I could take care of my third rival. But Kokona was right, it might take my mind off things. "Sure, I'll go." I said. Kokona's eyes lit up. "Cool! Just... If you really want to join, you'll have to be really good. Kizano only takes the best. I dropped my pencil. The third rival?? But that could only mean... Tears filled my eyes. Amao was gone. He had left me, like Osano. "Are you ok, Ayano chan?" Kokona whispered. "I'm fine... Fine..." I replied, waving my hand. "We should be working, I'll see you at the tryouts."

I looked at the small stage. I honestly didn't care if I got in or not. But then again, the meetings might take my minds of things. I still couldn't get over my two losses. "Hey, Ayano." A girl with red hair said, waving at me. "How're you?" "I'm good thanks, Yui." I replied. "You trying out for the club?" Yui snorted. "Nah, I'm just here to watch Kokona. Saki is here too." I remembered that Yui had an evil personality, so I wondered if this timeline had changed that. Then a purple haired boy stepped on the the stage, he wore a cape and looked quite royal. "Everyone here to tryout, come to the stage in turn." He said in a snobbish voice. "All here to watch, get a life, and take the seats. Yui waved at me and went to sit down next to Saki. "First, up is Zside, Lauren. Please come to the stage." A purple haired girl with galaxy stockings ran onto the stage. She acted well, but kizano gave her a low mark. After two more girls did their part it was Kokona's turn. She stumbled onto the stage and took her place. In the end, she fell flat on her face and has given a low score. Then kizano said my name.  "Ashi, Ayano!" I stepped onto the stage. I could say I did well, but kizano marked me low as well. "I only share the stage with the best." He scoffed. "Your going to have to try a little better then that, darling." Then I heard the sound of a knife cutting through rope. I looked up and gasped. A weight, used to hold the curtains, was falling towards me, and a masked figure was turning away.  It all happened so quickly, I covered my head hopelessly, and then I fell sideways. I yelped as I hit the ground and quickly scrambled to my feet. Then I saw who pushed me. Kokona. Now she was crushed. Yui must of heard Saki scream, because she raced in. "Saki are you- KOKONA!" She ran to the stage. "What the hell happened??" She gasped. I didn't answer. how did that happen? That was a rival elemination method, but I was the senpai, i couldn't be killed! "There was a person." I remembered suddenly. They were wearing one of the masks. Check if there all there. Yui ran behind the stage. "There all here!" She said, confused. "Are you sure?" "Yes." I said, remembering that I wore the same mask to drop the same weight on Kizana. Kizano turned to Yui, who was running back. "You! Where were you when this tragic event happened?" "It wasn't me, I swear!" Said Yui, her eyes widening. "Kokona was my Friend! I needed some water from the vending macine, your room is so freaking hot!"  The teachers came in, along with students. "How terrible!" The gym teacher gasped. "And, just as another student has dissapeared!" I sank to the floor. I knew who that student was.

Ahhhhh!! 200 veiws!!! (More screaming) and thank you for all of the votes!!! And yes, I know it's not Sunday, but I was bored and I wouldn't be able to post on Sunday anyway. Also my notifications aren't working, it won't tell me when the people I follow upload. It's driving me NUTS!! but I shouldnt complain, so I guess,

Baka, out!

(Also, who got the Laurenzside reference?)