Chapter 3

Monday

"Ayano! wake up, its time to go to school!" how odd, i thought. that doesn't sound like my mother. then i remembered. i wasn't at home. i wasn't in my timeline. i rolled on my side and felt soft sheets. i opened my eyes a crack. i was in a white bed in a light blue room. there was a digital clock on the desk reading 7:30. "Ayano!" I heard the woman yell again. then the door opened and someone ran to my bed. "Wake up, Baka!" a voice said. i sat bolt upright. there was a boy standing with his arms folded. i recognised his ginger hair. this was a male Osana! "schools starting soon!" the boy said. "hurry up!" "Osano, she can do it herself." i looked at the door. the woman had entered, holding a spoon in her left hand. she brushed flour out of her black hair and looked down at me. "but honestly Ayano, be quick!" she turned and walked away. i pulled myself out of bed. "finally!" Osano exclaimed. i smiled slightly. he left the room and i walked over to the wardrobe. i opened it at pulled out my school uniform. Osano knocked on the door as i adjusted my necktie. "Now where both going to be late, Baka!" he said. "hurry up!" he straitened his pink scarf and glared at me. i walked out of the room and he bounded along beside me. i started thinking, would the other rivals be males too? that would make sense. but what about kokona, saki, yui, and all the rest of them? i waved goodbye to Taro's, now my, mother and followed Osano out the door. "why do you always keep me waiting? Osano grumbled. i shrugged, fighting back a smile. "just a question," i said. "what did we do yesterday? i forgot." Osano rolled his eyes. "we went to school, dummy! it was just a normal day. just like every other! no wonder you forgot." odd... i thought. so am i taking control of a girl that looks just like me but lives in this timeline? then i saw the school gates. they looked exactly the same as the ones i walked through at the start of my last day in my timeline. "hey, could i talk to for a minute?" Osano said, blushing slightly. "um, ok." i said, following him to a gap in the trees. "why do you always get up so late?" he complained. "i'm sorry..." i said awkwardly. then i remembered something. i looked behind me at a bush where i had hidden to listen tot his very conversation back at home. i saw a small bit of movement. then i jumped as i saw a red eye shinning for a second, then it was gone. I turned back to Osano. "I want you on the rooftop at lunch time," he continued, clearly not noticing my lack of attention. "got it?" "why? i said, although i knew the answer. "just do it, ok?" Osano moaned. "and don't keep me waiting!" he turned and stalked off. i looked back at the bushes. they were still. i bent down and looked in them. then i saw something shiny. a button, right of a boys uniform. in was in the middle of a patch of flat grass. someone had been listening to our conversation.

Ok, i'm sorry, that was kinda a spoiler for when Osana is added. anyway. i promised a mcsm book, if i remember correctly? well, next week i will either do a minecraft story, or that mcsm story! leave comments on which one i should do first! if i don't get any, i will write more or this. 

Baka, out!