Chapter 2

I felt like i was shapeshifting, my body seemed to bend through the darkness. and then it was over, and i was facing the demon. now i recognised her. she was fun girl. a demon who i had recently sought help from. i had forced her to eliminate her own sister, Megami. Megami was fun girls sister. their  father had created a machine that he tested on his first born daughter. the result was the girl was blasted across space and time, becoming a demon. she smiled widely as she looked at me. "so. you owe me something." she said. my stomach clenched in fear. fun girl looked behind her. another demon was approaching. my eyes widened as i looked at her. she had messy silver hair and white skin. she, too, had black eyes, but they were clean and covered in makeup. i took a step back from demon megami. fun girl smile at my fear. "let me tell you a little story." she said. "what do you know about timelines?" "n-nothing." i said, my eyes still on megami. fun girl laughed and i flinched as the sound stung my ears. "well, there are thousands on timelines! there is one where me and my sister are happy, living together! there is one where Osana and Taro are together! there is a timeline where all your rivals are alive, but you they got together to eliminate you! but," she closed her eyes and grinned. "i'm not sending you to any of these. i'm sending you somewhere else. i'm going to teach you a lesson, Ayano Ashi." she leaned over, so that she was right in my face. "you need to learn that murder is not how this timeline was supposed to go. this timeline was the one where your rivals where supposed to be eliminated peacefully. i'm sending you to a timeline where your rivals will be alive. Senpai is dead, he was murdered by a man that you will find familiar. and your rivals," she threw back her head and laughed. "will be in love with YOU." there was silence. "me?" i gasped. "so, i'm... their Senpai??!" Fun girl laughed again. "of course! YOU will be the one who is having your friends die around you! and you... " she smiled even wider. "will be hunted." my blood ran cold. i remembered being hunted by Nemesis chan, and that was not pleasant. "some lovesick school boy will eliminate all his rivals, and then he will come to you. he will come to you. he will win you, because he as emotionless as you, Ashi." Fun girl smiled widely and Megami leaned forward. remember when i came back to school? nine girls dead, panic everywhere, Taro heartbroken and scared, now you will know how it feels." both girls laughed. " no." i said. "i did what they had coming to them! i am not going to you other 'timeline' or where ever the heck you want my to go! if i am forced to go there, i will take out all the rivals myself!" Fun girl giggled. "would you kill your best friends?" "i have no emotion." i said. "i can't feel anything! i can't make friends, i can't feel regret, sadness... you get the idea!" fun girl didn't reply. she pulled a heavy book out of thin air. "see this?" she said. "this is the book of time. it contains information on all the timelines, and someone with the right power can access it, and send people there. i dived at her, but Megami grabbed my shoulders and fun girl rose into the air. "nice try! she laughed. "you can't stop me. you will not leave the timeline until you die or i decide you have learnt your lesson!" I struggled against Megami hopelessly. Fun girl held out her hand. "ĎᵉṁÒ𝕹𝕾 Ţà𝚔Ë ȚᴴⅈȘ ṤÔúL !"(demons take this soul)  she rasped. I screamed, fun girls laughter ringing in my ears, as i was shattered across time. 

sorry about not updating! i was going to do it every sunday, but i forgot! then when i saw the (few) votes on the last one i decided to write more! (i was honestly expecting none) also, sorry about changing my name, it must of been kinda confusing. anyway, i should hopefully write more next sunday! (last teleportation cliff hanger, i promise.)

Baka, out!