The Alphas Bad Girl

My name is Ally Smith... Yes it sounds like a sweet and innocent name but its not I have been introuble with the law many of times i am home schooled cause i got kicked out of so many. Yes, I am the wild child but they say the only reason i am acting out is cause i want attention. Maybe that is true but i only do it cause my brother is the perfect child not to say he is becoming alpha soon. My mother and father said he was more responsible for the title. They never gave me the chance to earn it!!! Well i guess thats not true. But anyways I am wild and crazy sometimes put that makes me fun unlike my family who acts like they are royals. I hope my mate isnt like that i need to have fun not be uptight!! My birthday is coming up in a few days and i am turning 18 years old that means i can find my mate i am kinda worried but if i like him i will accept him. Well lets get off this lovey dovey type thing and lets talk about what i look like... well i have long blonde hair like down to my butt, I have a perfect body or at least what i been told, i have blue eyes. I HATE Pink!!! Black and grey and white and some dark purples are my colors i wear and i love longboarding , video games, and i like shopping but not much.